News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

antelope19

Quote from: antelope19 on March 15, 2013, 10:00:41 PM
Latest update to the YouTube app is pretty sweet. Allows me to search on my iPad, through my Ps3, and play on my HD TV on my surround sound. Loving it!

Currently watching 12/18/99 full show. dog log currently
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Inlaw Josie wales.......acoustic.....

I don't think trey has the balls to pull that off anymore. Kinda sad
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

How about some sweet face melting Thai psych rock...just at some random get together

and at some kind of parade

:rawk:

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Sweet doc on the horrible 'Oo's masterpiece.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

So many things wrong....

and yet...

mopper_smurf

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 29, 2013, 09:39:26 AM
So many things wrong....

and yet...

She is a lot more fun than your average school librarian. I did some volunteer work at my kids school and most of the other 'rents panicked if a kid wanted a book that was considered to difficult for his/her level. Fuck levels, let them try.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Mr. Natural

For a band with such a finite career, it's refreshing to watch a doc that isn't repetitive of old ones. This has plenty of fresh opinions. David Fricke is on point, too. I really like that dude. I love when Ray walks us through how a song comes together and talks about the influences they were tempering to make their own sound. L.A. WOMAN used to be my least favorite Doors album (don't ask me how I could avert my gaze from 2/3 of THE SOFT PARADE), but as  long as I don't compare it to the beach-fantasy-come-to-life first two albums, it really does stand up pretty well as a different statement by a different band in a different time.
I was sweatin' not being able to find a copy of this in town, so I was pretty stoked when I found it on YouTube.
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Mr. Natural on March 29, 2013, 03:18:53 PM

For a band with such a finite career, it's refreshing to watch a doc that isn't repetitive of old ones. This has plenty of fresh opinions. David Fricke is on point, too. I really like that dude. I love when Ray walks us through how a song comes together and talks about the influences they were tempering to make their own sound. L.A. WOMAN used to be my least favorite Doors album (don't ask me how I could avert my gaze from 2/3 of THE SOFT PARADE), but as  long as I don't compare it to the beach-fantasy-come-to-life first two albums, it really does stand up pretty well as a different statement by a different band in a different time.
I was sweatin' not being able to find a copy of this in town, so I was pretty stoked when I found it on YouTube.

What's your town called? Under A rock? I like that doc.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Mr. Natural

By "not being able to find a copy in town," I mean "not seeing it in the library catalog."
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

birdman

Paug FTMFW!