News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 19, 2016, 10:02:40 AM
hmmm. Clearly Metallica has never been my thing, nor will it ever be.  That was just awful to my ears.

pussy.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: PGLHAH on August 19, 2016, 10:28:58 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 19, 2016, 10:02:40 AM
hmmm. Clearly Metallica has never been my thing, nor will it ever be.  That was just awful to my ears.

pussy.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: GBL on January 30, 2016, 08:56:10 AM
Half Moon Run - Turn Your Love

Yeah man, I was diggin on these cats throughout the spring time too. Check out Devil May Care, Hands in the Garden, Everybody Wants, Call Me in the Afternoon....actually that whole album Sun Leads Me On is great. Bet the Canadian boys know about this band.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Quote from: gah on August 19, 2016, 01:26:34 PM
Quote from: GBL on January 30, 2016, 08:56:10 AM
Half Moon Run - Turn Your Love

Yeah man, I was diggin on these cats throughout the spring time too. Check out Devil May Care, Hands in the Garden, Everybody Wants, Call Me in the Afternoon....actually that whole album Sun Leads Me On is great. Bet the Canadian boys know about this band.

gah

It's no Metallica I admit, but good music is good music.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

And that it is GAH.

I've been really digging Patrick Watson these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqxoHB-9kA&index=2&list=PLc10Alt47EPIM8yyXAMRJdVVbMVQ9liSf
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: gah on August 19, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

for the record, i think the metallica sucked, i was just confirming scott is a pussy.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mbw on August 19, 2016, 03:21:30 PM

for the record, i think the metallica sucked, i was just confirming scott is a pussy.

My eldest loves the Metallica, claiming that "everything after Load is a piece of shit". Also on Lars: the drum sound "is as bad as his playing nowadays".
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

New William Tyler video for the song "Highway Anxiety" from the excellent album, "Modern Country"

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on August 19, 2016, 03:21:30 PM

In other news, water is wet.
Bring in the dude!

Gundo

I really enjoy that William Tyler guy. Only in short bursts though. That style gets a little boring to me after a few songs. Also, that dude must have eaten alot of fungus for that vid

rowjimmy

Quote from: EdBanky on September 01, 2016, 11:54:06 PM
I really enjoy that William Tyler guy. Only in short bursts though. That style gets a little boring to me after a few songs. Also, that dude must have eaten alot of fungus for that vid

You know that most of those effects were done in post production, right?

mattstick

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul