News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO FTW Santa Clara

Started by anthrax, July 06, 2020, 09:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

looking for the two fare thee well santa clara shows on soundboard, all tracked out, ideally in mp3.  thanks!

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on July 06, 2020, 09:26:54 AM
looking for the two fare thee well santa clara shows on soundboard, all tracked out, ideally in mp3.  thanks!

I was looking for something to do today. I've got the webcast rips that I can start chopping down.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Superfreakie

I have the 24bit....? I know it's not mp3. I could downsample, sacrilegious as it might be.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

anthrax

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2020, 07:28:45 PM
I have the 24bit....? I know it's not mp3. I could downsample, sacrilegious as it might be.

i could do 24 bit and then convert it down myself.  unless charlie put a ton of work into it today??  as long as it's all tracked out.  i somehow ended up with the shows in which the whole set is 1 track.  one of the first available copies, i guess...and i never upgraded.

Superfreakie

Quote from: anthrax on July 06, 2020, 07:46:24 PM

i could do 24 bit and then convert it down myself.  unless charlie put a ton of work into it today??  as long as it's all tracked out.  i somehow ended up with the shows in which the whole set is 1 track.  one of the first available copies, i guess...and i never upgraded.

Scrap that, just noticed the Santa Clara......only had Chitown
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on July 06, 2020, 07:46:24 PM

I got side-tracked yesterday by my mother-in-law needing help with setting up her new internet/cable package. I'll get them finished up today. Or at least one night should be finished today.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.