News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/07 - Blossom Music Center - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Post-Show Discussion

Started by anthrax, August 07, 2015, 11:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Finished the second set. Hot diggity it's great. CDT and Tweezer are both very, very good.
Is this still Wombat?

zimbra

From what I've listened to so far from this summer this Tweezer might be my favorite jam of the tour. (Note: I just started Alpine and I'm listening in order)  Really the only thing that competes is the DWD from Alabama or the Mike Groove from Nashville.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Quote from: zimbra on August 13, 2015, 05:52:19 PM
From what I've listened to so far from this summer this Tweezer might be my favorite jam of the tour. (Note: I just started Alpine and I'm listening in order)  Really the only thing that competes is the DWD from Alabama or the Mike Groove from Nashville.

Shoreline Twist is a contender IMO. 

Haven't listened to last night yet but that Twist is getting lots of hype too.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.