News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

email problem

Started by tet, September 20, 2006, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Hey everyone.

It appears as if the site has been unable to properly send emails for the last few days - this applies to all outgoing emails, including new registrations, activations, password resets. 

I'm very sorry for this, I'm not yet sure why it's happening but will get to the bottom of it soon. 

In the meantime, if you would like your account activated or password reset, please email me directly and I will do it for you:  tethead AT mac DOT com

Once the mail is fixed, many of you will likely get several emails at once that have been in the queue. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

ok, think i fixed it. 

please let me know if any of you who normally get notifications on threads or PMs have started receiving them again. 
-Phish

tet

email is acting up again.  nobody has been receiving mail from us (PM or thread notifications) for the better part of the last 24 hours, we'll have to fix something on our end.  hold on though, this could be going on for a bit longer until we get this up and running again.  you may receive a sudden influx of mail when it's fixed, so i apologize in advance for that...
-Phish

tet

fixed again.  let us know if you are or are not receiving email notifications as expected, thanks!
-Phish