News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Stoked for Wolfenstein to come out. I pwned this game for years, from the original wolfenstein 3-d through spear of destiny and beyond. This was the precursor to Doom and Quake. I'm interested to see what this one is like.

In other news, i picked up a used PS/2 and a crap load of games on ebay for the kids to keep occupied with over the summer. Scored a PS/2, 2 controllers, 1 wireless controller, 2 guitars, an RF adapter and 40+ games for a song. Took back some of the non-kid-friendly titles to Gamestop but kept all 4 MOH games for myself. ;) Loads of games, must be 8 Tony Hawk titles, GH I, II & III, a dozen EA Sports games, Sonic titles, etc. Lots of B-ball.

Played about 3 hours of Simpson's hit and run the other night. Great GTA knockoff :).
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PhishPhan

VA $l!m

sux, a bunch of key titles are being Pushed back from this fall to early 2010 release dates.
some notables: splinter Cell conviction, MAG, Bioshock2......

apparently scared off by the Serious Log jam of heavy hitters due out for the holiday season.

overall this is a good thing though. i just looked at the list of top tier titles out this fall, and there are probably 10 personal must buys coming out between mid sept and mid nov.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

checked out the new DEMO for the upcoming: "BATMAN- ARkum ASYLUM" that is due out teh 25th of this month.
pleasantly surprised, this game is SUh-wheeet!!
def. check out the demo on PSN/XBL if you get the chance.

fauxpaxfauxreal

I've had that demo for Arkham Asylum for a while.  I can't wait till that drops.

whyweigh5.0

Sports Illustrated Sub, Madden 2010 (any system) and a Madden Superbowl DVD all for $49
sitvoffer.com
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thechad

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on August 14, 2009, 12:42:01 AM
Sports Illustrated Sub, Madden 2010 (any system) and a Madden Superbowl DVD all for $49
sitvoffer.com

Just got my issue and saw that, not a bad deal really.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

whyweigh5.0

I just ordered it.  Now I will have something new to read and a copy of Madden for like 20 bucks
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

VA $l!m

thinking of grabbing this game next week when it comes out on XBL.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/shadowcomplex/index.html
SHAdow complex is a side scrolling shooter developed by Epic studios the guys that do gears of war.
i saw a bunch of it @ E3 and personally i think it looks sick.

after that, unless i grab the new Batman game, its really nothing else until the middle of sept., when WET and MArvel Ultimate ALliance 2  comes out.

PhishPhan

Shadow Complex is the tits. Just like Super Metroid, which was also the tits.

justjezmund

WOW holy shit a RE4 game for iphone and itouch.  and it doesn't suck.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

Quote from: PhishPhan on August 21, 2009, 05:06:22 PM

yeah, i bought it tonite. ultra DOPE. cant beat a game this sick for $15.

PhishPhan

Quote from: VA slim on August 21, 2009, 09:21:23 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on August 21, 2009, 05:06:22 PM

yeah, i bought it tonite. ultra DOPE. cant beat a game this sick for $15.

I might even buy this game if it was $30 retail. All the Xbox Summer Of Arcade games this year have been the tits. Except for TiT (Turtles in Time).

blatboom

I loved T.i.T!  pretty freaking easy I'll admit

whyweigh5.0

Anyone play the new Ninja Turtles arcade release?  How about that acrobatic scarecrow thing game?