News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things Jim Pollock Thread

Started by mistercharlie, June 11, 2020, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I didn't know where to post this so I figured a new thread for any of Jim Pollock's work would be the best place.

There is an 8.5" x 11" digital print, signed and numbered, of Jim's new "We're all in this together" print. I couldn't bring myself to spend the $100 on the original at the time, so this $30 print is a good median.

https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/homepage/products/jim-pollock-were-all-in-this-together-charity-edition

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Who invited the Coventry cow to the party?

Shoulda left it in the mud. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

I ended up getting one too. Not bad for $30. We wont get the Pollock thumb prints all over the back though.

Hicks

Oh look, sweet Junta print dropped today.

Too bad it's long gone. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on June 12, 2020, 06:25:25 PM
Oh look, sweet Junta print dropped today.

Too bad it's long gone.

Yeah, I didn't even bother posting about it. I got the email saying it was on sale and it was gone by the time I got to DryGoods.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

I got one. Junta CD long box art!

mbw

Quote from: mattstick on June 12, 2020, 07:34:31 PM
I got one. Junta CD long box art!

I have a Junta longbox so I'm good.

Hicks

It looks like it sold out in around 20 minutes.

The Junta vinyl in a couple hours. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on June 12, 2020, 08:41:37 PM
It looks like it sold out in around 20 minutes.

The Junta vinyl in a couple hours.

I bought a copy of the Splatter Junta a few months ago when I first posted that it was coming. I didn't know it was a limited edition though.

mistercharlie

There is currently a lottery going on over at Bottleneck Gallery until 12:30ET to buy a Junta print.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 06, 2020, 12:06:13 PM
There is currently a lottery going on over at Bottleneck Gallery until 12:30ET to buy a Junta print.

I entered - I had one from Drygoods in my shopping cart then it froze and went away.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Apparently there were over 10,000 people that entered to buy 200 posters! The odds are not in anyone's favor.

I did snag one of the 'Screens and Suds' posters though (also an edition of 200), so I can walk away from today as a winner no matter what.

mistercharlie

No luck over here. At least I got one Pollock today though.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

anthrax

Really would've like one of those Juntas, but oh well.  This caught my eye last week, and I could pass it up...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/804656972/father-time-series-2?ref=shop_home_active_2&crt=1