News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/18 - Ascend Amphitheater Nashville, TN - Post-Show Discussion

Started by runawayjimbo, October 18, 2016, 11:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 18, 2016, 11:56:09 PM
Mr C, I'll take an XL "LET BOBBY SING (MISS YOU)" shirt when you get a sec. Thanks.

HA! That should be easy to throw together. What font are those shirts in? Is it Helvetica?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

birdman

Damn. I guess I know what I'll be listening to this AM.
Unreal. :syf:  :phish:
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

And no Walking Blues.
I guess he just wanted to teach the boys a lesson in blues for the soundcheck.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Multibeast12

What a treat to wake up to. Dug right into the Bobby stuff at work. On this Twist now. It sounds great, Bobby doing his thing in the background keeps it going. Loving this  :music:

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 19, 2016, 05:33:08 AM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 18, 2016, 11:56:09 PM
Mr C, I'll take an XL "LET BOBBY SING (MISS YOU)" shirt when you get a sec. Thanks.

HA! That should be easy to throw together. What font are those shirts in? Is it Helvetica?

I'll take one.

Ok. Completely amazed by what I hear on the 'scope and streams last night. Jumped to Playin' immediately this morning because I had to go back there... so good.
Then to the first set.
This First is solid. Don't sleep on it. Sand really gits it. Most everything has some mustard even if it's not extended.

birdman

Just listened to all the Bobby stuff. Bobby singing miss you is absolutely perfect. What a great moment.
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

This version of Miss You is great.
I already liked the song, I love it now.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Igbo

mbw

Trey is teasing the shit out of Hell in a Bucket during Twist.

Insert Beer

So what does this mean for Halloween?

They won't play anything remotely close to the dead now, right?

rowjimmy

Quote from: Insert Beer on October 19, 2016, 09:55:32 AM

I would have thought it unlikely anyway.

Lifeboy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 19, 2016, 01:42:01 AM
Okay, well I guess I like 'Miss You' now. Fuck me, right?

Bobby singing those lyrics, with the emotion he did struck a chord with me that Trey did/could not.

heh.  :syf:

My thoughts exactly. I knew before even hearing it that Bobby's "sluggish" and emotional delivery he has on a lot of songs now days would fit perfectly.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

Quote from: Insert Beer on October 19, 2016, 09:55:32 AM

Means nada.

Don't think anything remotely close to the dead is on the agenda anyway.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged