News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-10-28 - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV

Started by ytowndan, October 29, 2016, 02:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

24 hour rule says I should temper some of my comments. Suffice to say, some amazing stuff in this second set.  :wtu:  :wtu:
Is this still Wombat?

emay

:sbw: golden age was tits
Space steam jam was sweet

susep

Dig the trippy, 'ween ambience out of Steam.  GA is indeed golden.  The ambient jam out of Light is good too.         

Caravan2001

emay

Just coming back to say this golden age peak rules !

emay

Next up for dinner and a movie.
I remember raging second set with wtu Wendell and crew. That golden age!!  :rawk:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: emay on April 24, 2020, 08:32:08 PM
I remember raging second set with wtu Wendell and crew. That golden age!!  :rawk:

Fuck. I musta been hitting the tequila hard. I have zero recollection of ever hearing Crimes of the Mind.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

had to skip this one in order to pull off the next 3.  i hate breaking up a run, and this killer show didn't make it any easier.  looking forward to tuesday!!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 24, 2020, 08:45:46 PM

Fuck. I musta been hitting the tequila hard. I have zero recollection of ever hearing Crimes of the Mind.

don't worry, that makes two of us.

I def remember this Golden Age, though  :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

I remember the distinct feeling that I fucked up big by skipping this one while watching the setlist updates role in. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on April 24, 2020, 11:33:06 PM
I remember the distinct feeling that I fucked up big by skipping this one while watching the setlist updates role in.

I remember you being bummed.  At least you got to go.  I had to sit the whole run out.

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 24, 2020, 09:05:00 PM

was this the night that the people freaked out about their tickets and made us all disperse?
Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Quote from: birdman on April 25, 2020, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 24, 2020, 09:05:00 PM

was this the night that the people freaked out about their tickets and made us all disperse?

No that was 10/29 when I suggested we go Mike side low. Honestly I was in that spot or near the whole time, well except for my infamous Piper meltdown, and nobody said shit to me all night. Me, PG and my boy Drew closed the show out from down there, Shine a Light encore ftw. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

It was an interesting semi-GA configuration this run.
Is this still Wombat?

Hicks

Are the LED screens the biggest fail of Phish's career?

Tough call between this and Coventry.