News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

tonite on G4, the  show 'X-Play' will have a indepth Preview of  STAR WARS FORCE UNLEAShed.
7pm CT... i think they replay at midnight as well.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

well, i  pre-ordered  GTA4 last night.
i'll be able to pick it up at midnight on monday if i want to wait in line with all the kids, but i'll probably just pick it up tuesday.
can't wait.

redrum

Quote from: VA slim on April 25, 2008, 04:50:48 PM

they were playing it and talking about it with the maker of the game on opie & anthony the other day.

sounds like it will be the TiTz.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

VA $l!m

Quote from: redrum on April 25, 2008, 05:58:14 PM
Quote from: VA slim on April 25, 2008, 04:50:48 PM

they were playing it and talking about it with the maker of the game on opie & anthony the other day.

sounds like it will be the TiTz.

it will.

G4 tv has an exclusive hour long hands on demo screening at 12 noon EST on sunday, if anyone wants to check it out.
also, next week Xplay on G4 will be running a special week long summer games preview.
every night all the biggest games of the summer will be previewed extensively, starting with an hour long GTA4 episode on monday. the week will feature every big release from TOo human to star wars force unleashed to soul caliber 4, and more. tune in to get the Downlo.

i'll Let ya'll know what i think of GTA4 on tuesday. unfortunately i need to reup my live subscription still and i dont know if i'll want to shell out the cash, so online might have to wait a bit.

jedifunk

you pussy... (please excuse, i'm drizzzunk)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

:?

if your making a joke at my expense, i dont get it.

jedifunk

i was drunk, and trying to say you were lame for not re-upping with live
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

tet

Quote from: jedifunk on April 26, 2008, 09:01:40 PM
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunk on April 26, 2008, 09:01:40 PM

oh...my bad.

but the good news is that circuit city has 13 month live cards that are usually $50 on sale for $40 this week, so... i think i'll get one and then not have to worry about it for a year.

BTW... 28 hours and counting til GRandTHEFT AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111  :mrgreen:

antelope19

I just got a Wii yesterday!!!  I had some gift cards from my b-day and decided I'd go grab one.  The people at Best Buy said I was lucky cuz they had just gotten a shipment that morning with their mario kart stuffs.  I knew they were hard to come by, but I guess I didn't realize I would be "Lucky" to find one at all.  So, after having played the sports package before, and playing it for a while last night, I think i am ready for some real games.  Could anyone recommend some good ones?  Keep in mind I love the sports games but will entertain ideas for others. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

You were lucky...
For group entertainment, I'm not sure what to suggest.
Just go get Lego Star Wars (the complete saga) and lock the doors to keep people out of your place.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 28, 2008, 10:11:55 AM
You were lucky...
For group entertainment, I'm not sure what to suggest.
Just go get Lego Star Wars (the complete saga) and lock the doors to keep people out of your place.

:lol:  It's that good?  I will have to go check it out. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

it's fun, and not painfully challenging.
It can be player in two player mode, also...