News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

flufhed

As soon as he said he had to find a way to mount that shit to his head...I decided this poor guy has NEVER been laid!  Or he would not spend this much of his free time doing things like this.  Gotta love the internet...

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rowjimmy

Quote from: flufhed on June 17, 2008, 11:20:42 PM
As soon as he said he had to find a way to mount that shit to his head...I decided this poor guy has NEVER been laid!  Or he would not spend this much of his free time doing things like this.  Gotta love the internet...
People probably said that about Bill Gates.

Caravan2001

This might need to go in the "You Won;t Be Seeing Much of Me Around Here in the Next Few Weeks" thread, but I just got home with a new PS3, Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA4....see you dewds in July!

flufhed

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 19, 2008, 10:09:20 PM
This might need to go in the "You Won;t Be Seeing Much of Me Around Here in the Next Few Weeks" thread, but I just got home with a new PS3, Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA4....see you dewds in July!

Very nice!!!

I just dusted off my PS2 today...  :-(

Enjoy that shit dude...and more like see you in November!

whyweigh5.0

let us know how the new metal gear is
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

VA $l!m

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 19, 2008, 10:09:20 PM

yeah apparently MGS4 is da  bomb and a strong candidate for game of the year.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

i was never a fan of the earlier ones, which i played on friends' PSone's (i've never actually owned a Playstation - was stuck on N64 for a while, till the Xbox came out).  but i must say, the graphics on the new MGS4 look amazing. 

and yeah, see ya next year!  GTA4 is a game i could be playing for a good part of the next decade
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

really?  I'm already totally bored with GTA4
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

Quote from: jedifunk on June 20, 2008, 08:21:18 AM

i haven't had much time to play it lately, but the sheer scale of the game is just amazing to me.  i'm loving driving through all these areas that i sorta recognize and at the same time sorta don't...  they NAILED northern Aldernay (what is Bergen County in real life), which is pretty cool to me at least!
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on June 20, 2008, 08:49:26 AM

i haven't had much time to play it lately, but the sheer scale of the game is just amazing to me.  i'm loving driving through all these areas that i sorta recognize and at the same time sorta don't...  they NAILED northern Aldernay (what is Bergen County in real life), which is pretty cool to me at least!

i agree wioth both.
thats why im shefing it for awhile and hopefully will come bac t oit evetually.

Caravan2001

well, I couldn't put down Tony Hawk (I'm a THPS junkie), so I'll try Metal Gear tonight when I get home from work.  Now I have to hit the 'paug up at office since the new purchase!  I'm sure I will get tired of GTA4 too, I did with the other versions, but I am psyched to just check out the vastness of it all.  I'm really more of a sports and driving fan, but I like it all....

VA $l!m

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 20, 2008, 06:18:32 PM
well, I couldn't put down Tony Hawk (I'm a THPS junkie), so I'll try Metal Gear tonight when I get home from work.  Now I have to hit the 'paug up at office since the new purchase!  I'm sure I will get tired of GTA4 too, I did with the other versions, but I am psyched to just check out the vastness of it all.  I'm really more of a sports and driving fan, but I like it all....

get GRID if you are a driving fan. totally dope.

tet

played the GRID demo, which was pretty sweet, and the graphics are nice!  i suck at driving games in general, but it felt a bit more arcade-like than the rest of them so was quite enjoyable.  i still prefer the Burnout series though, always loved the feel of their games.
-Phish