News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

mmmm, we USED TO get the BEST jack's here in minni... man how i miss him
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Quote from: jedifunk on November 26, 2008, 11:25:16 PM

It's been at least 2-3 years for me for the straight Jack....

rowjimmy

Just finished the campaign of Call of Duty: W@W
badass.

tet

yeah not much Jack in the city these days.  was some great Diesel around over the summer, that stuff has been killer last several years. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i just got an early xmas present from my parents.

they got me a Wii :)

i can't wait to join in on this discussion!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

blatboom

entire NES system installed in Mario cartridge.

complete with power & reset buttons, and avi jacks!
http://technabob.com/blog/2008/04/21/nes-system-built-into-game-cartridge/

VA $l!m

theres a store here in town that a guy runs his ebay biz out of.
he has more SNES, nin64, super nin, sega genesis, PS2, etcetcetc than i thought anyone ever wanted
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Bobafett

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 26, 2008, 11:44:17 PM
Quote from: jedifunk on November 26, 2008, 11:25:16 PM

It's been at least 2-3 years for me for the straight Jack....

its been exactly 3 years for me...that was the best overall smoke i've ever had....... :cry:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

birdman

Now that work is finished for the season I picked up a few games for the PS3 to keep me entertained. Two from the greatest hits selection: Assains Creed and Rainbow 6 Vegas. Also, grabbed DEAD SPACE since I've heard great things. Haven't been able to play this yet since the kids are around, but I'll let y'all know how it goes.
Paug FTMFW!

Mr Minor

I have been rocking my old school PS2 and playing "Black" and it's a pretty mind-numbing good time.  I enjoy the first person shooters that are total death and explosion fests, but also have some ability to let you play the stealth part and take out people with the head shots, etc.

Declan

Quote from: birdman on December 04, 2008, 10:32:10 AM
Now that work is finished for the season I picked up a few games for the PS3 to keep me entertained. Two from the greatest hits selection: Assains Creed and Rainbow 6 Vegas. Also, grabbed DEAD SPACE since I've heard great things. Haven't been able to play this yet since the kids are around, but I'll let y'all know how it goes.

good stuff, I've always loved Vegas.... they just came out with that new game though, End War?  U should check it out.
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

jedifunk

well, we did it... we were able to find a wii fit!  so we're all set now.

got the wii, the wii fit, gonna get shaun white snowboarding & lego star wars (with the lightsaber attachment for the controller)...

very cool stuff... now all i need is xmas to get here
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Quote from: jedifunk on December 04, 2008, 11:08:45 AM

got the wii, the wii fit, gonna get shaun white snowboarding & lego star wars (with the lightsaber attachment for the controller)...

you're like a 5 year old  :-D  j/k, I would be dying if I had that in my closet and couldn't bust it out......still at least you have the 360 until then.  Thing is, you think you're going to get to play it on Xmas, but you're going to be battling the wife and kids.  Did you get the Wii Fit bundle or the regular?  Still trying to see what comes in the bundle besides a battery and a carrying case.

Caravan2001

Quote from: blatboom on December 01, 2008, 11:20:43 AM
entire NES system installed in Mario cartridge.

complete with power & reset buttons, and avi jacks!
http://technabob.com/blog/2008/04/21/nes-system-built-into-game-cartridge/

That, my friends, is bad fuckin ass!  I gotta hook that up and play me some Tecmo Bowl.....

jedifunk

Quote from: caravan2001 on December 05, 2008, 11:23:34 PM
Quote from: jedifunk on December 04, 2008, 11:08:45 AM

you're like a 5 year old  :-D  j/k, I would be dying if I had that in my closet and couldn't bust it out......still at least you have the 360 until then.  Thing is, you think you're going to get to play it on Xmas, but you're going to be battling the wife and kids.  Did you get the Wii Fit bundle or the regular?  Still trying to see what comes in the bundle besides a battery and a carrying case.
we got the fit only... so just the board and the fit game.  but yeah, i am like 5... i actually thought about bustin out the fit earlier tonight just to take a few runs down the snowboarding mountain..

turns out grandma & grandpa bought eli the lego star wars & another controller + nunchuck, so we're set for having people over an playin the wii
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio