News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhishPhan

You tricked me into watch that.

Anyways, the third teaser for Modern Warfare 2 came out and it actually shows some significant points.

-Main antagonist appears to be some black dude, "shadow" of Zakhaev.

-Some locations are shown again like in the second teaser but this one shows that the snowmobiling is not on rails.

-New locations include sewers, rural streets (may be England), and an amazing ending shot of the player being pulled out of a huge castle.

-There are a brief point in the trailer where people (possible hostages) are being strapped with explosives.

11.10.09 can't come soon enough.

VA $l!m

honestly that trailer looked like crap.

<embed id="mymovie" width="432" height="362" flashvars="playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=4.3&flavor=EmbeddedPlayerVersion&skin=http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/media_player/proteus/one/skins/gamespot.png&paramsURI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6210188%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D432%26height%3D362" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" name="mymovie" style="" src=" " type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

BTW., this is what i get when i try and embed a video, what am i doing wrong?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

PhishPhan

I guess GameSpot doesn't work.

VA $l!m

in case you live in a cave, the 2009 E3 conference is under way starting tomorrow.
G4 Tv network will have 22 hours of live coverage over the next 4 days. the bulk of it is on monday and tuesday with COmplete live coverage of all the big press events and demos, as well as Steve Wiebie's on stage attempt at reclaiming his Donkey Kong world record.

fun funfun.

PhishPhan

Looks like E3 started before it started.

-New Mario title coming to Japan in 2009

-Wii Fit Plus announced

-Call of Duty to branch to other genres

-Star Craft beta and full game to be released in Q4

-Microsoft buys studio that plans to make a "new way to play games"

-Dragon Age to be released October 20th

VA $l!m

from all reprts of friends on PSN Infamous is A+ badass game. get it if you got a ps3, period.

VA $l!m

E3 live coverage starts in an hour.
day off, i'm there.

VA $l!m

OMFG!!!  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

the microsoft Press conference just blew my freakin head apart...

i cant even type right now,

holy shit...

PROJECT NATAL PROJECT natal PRojectnatal

VA $l!m

ugh...

let's see where to start.

ser. i've completely forgotten about phish after watching that press conference.
HOly F-n Sh--!!

they show'd / announced so many games its not even worth going over...

-MGS franchis moving to XBOx.
-new HALO title AFTEr HALO:ODST
_splinter cell conviction looked dope
CODMW2 looked dope
-FF13...whatev.

TOny hawk's RIDE: with skateboard periperhal AWESOME!!!!!

:TWITTER and FACEBOOK on XBOXLIVE.
:LAST FM on XBOX live
:1080p instant movies.

then the big one, i cant even get into b/c i have to get back to watching:
MS reveals:
PROJECT NATAL (aka- skynet  :wink: )
--intereactive FUll body  motion capture and voice and facial recognition technology---- i'm at a loss of words it was so freakin unreal... more too come!

PhishPhan

Missed Microsoft one, and I quickly read what you said, tried to avoid it. I'm just going to pretend I didn't read it, yet. Watching EA's conference now. Saboteur is up.

VA $l!m

Quote from: PhishPhan on June 01, 2009, 05:48:00 PM
Missed Microsoft one, and I quickly read what you said, tried to avoid it. I'm just going to pretend I didn't read it, yet. Watching EA's conference now. Saboteur is up.
just finished watching the EA press conf. w/ the world premier BADASS trailer for the new STAR WARS OLD REPUBLIC MMO.  :-o  i've been sayingfor the last half year that this game will most likely finally motivate me to buy a new PC and then proceed to take over my life.

i'm still in shock from teh MS press event though, it ser. ripped my head to shreds. if you are any sort of gamer, this is a must watch. at least FF to the end when the get into the NATAL stuff, it really could change, well... EVERYTHING...Virtual REality anyone? hello?!?!?!

the microsoft press conference should be up real soon here:

http://e3.g4tv.com/e32009/pressconference/microsoft/19/

VA $l!m

this looks sick as well,
leaked earlier today i guess,most likely to be covered tomorrow in sony's press event. the new PSP:

shit, lost the link i had...later.

birdman

Quote from: VA slim on June 01, 2009, 01:02:22 AM
from all reprts of friends on PSN Infamous is A+ badass game. get it if you got a ps3, period.
Picked it up today
Just waiting for the kids to head off to bed. :beers:
Paug FTMFW!

PhishPhan

Quote from: VA slim on June 01, 2009, 06:31:30 PM
this looks sick as well,
leaked earlier today i guess,most likely to be covered tomorrow in sony's press event. the new PSP:

shit, lost the link i had...later.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210555/16gb-psp-go-revealed-early-new-psp-mgs-confirmed

E3 has really surprised me so far. Left 4 Dead 2 came out of nowhere. Full game downloads on the Arcade were pretty expected sometime in the coming year. Also a tie-in to the full game download announcement was the new Avatar clothes. Apparently you can win awards in games and win clothing items for your Avatar. I swear, if they charge money for clothes...

blatboom

I come to this thread for the Slim posts.  and he shines during E3