News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

Quote from: phishhead92 on May 19, 2011, 02:11:37 PM
Quote from: sophist on May 19, 2011, 02:04:25 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on May 19, 2011, 01:07:28 PM
Quote from: qop24 on May 19, 2011, 12:00:38 PM
Quote from: sophist on May 19, 2011, 11:56:41 AM
For the non-facebookers:

status # 1: In non ground breaking news, [McGrupp] still has a small fleet hound in his trousers. Sources say it's 93% docile from excessive amounts of Wendy's bacon.

status # 2: Ladies, Scout Mob just announced 25% off the dried and shriveled jalapeño popper appitizer at [McGrupp]'s pants party.

status # 3: ‎[McGrupp] is the only heterosexual male that can rightfully refer to his member as tiny dancer.

Today's status:  Sources report that [McGrupp] just lost his title as the longest living eunuch, the cause for this sudden title removal: the hubble telescope. Sorry burger boy, maybe one day you'll amount to something besides that gigantic bowl of failure you call existence.

"Pack it with what? Your failures?"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Dude that would be sick if you could smoke your failures away.

That's called crack. 
Hmmm... sounds intriguing

its the only way to smoke away failure, and then gain it back again.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

For the non-facebookers:

status # 1: In non ground breaking news, [McGrupp] still has a small fleet hound in his trousers. Sources say it's 93% docile from excessive amounts of Wendy's bacon.

status # 2: Ladies, Scout Mob just announced 25% off the dried and shriveled jalapeño popper appitizer at [McGrupp]'s pants party.

status # 3: ‎[McGrupp] is the only heterosexual male that can rightfully refer to his member as tiny dancer.

Today's status:  Sources report that [McGrupp] just lost his title as the longest living eunuch, the cause for this sudden title removal: the hubble telescope. Sorry burger boy, maybe one day you'll amount to something besides that gigantic bowl of failure you call existence.

That's called crack.
I thought that was pretty much the epitome of failure.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 19, 2011, 02:25:58 PM
For the non-facebookers:

That's called crack.
I thought that was pretty much the epitome of failure.
No.  In the world of plumbing, crack is like a gold medal. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: JustJezmund on May 19, 2011, 02:15:46 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on May 19, 2011, 02:11:37 PM
For the non-facebookers:

That's called crack. 
Hmmm... sounds intriguing

its the only way to smoke away failure, and then gain it back again tenfold.

fyp

PIE-GUY

I think the point of crack is that you smoke everything away. Your problems, your car your color tv, your pride, your life...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 19, 2011, 02:55:40 PM
I think the point of crack is that you smoke everything away. Your problems, your car your color tv, your pride, your life...

Pretty much.

justjezmund

Finally getting all my "dicks picks" back in my possession.
:syf:

6/28/74
:clap:
Weather Report Suite>Medley Jam 

GROSS
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: JustJezmund on May 19, 2011, 03:58:27 PM
Finally getting all my "dicks picks" back in my possession.
:syf:

6/28/74
:clap:
Weather Report Suite>Medley Jam 

GROSS
Oh yeah!!!!
Can't wait to get home to throw this on.
I didn't bring enough  :syf: on this trip  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

zimbra

Being wasted in Florida with 2 books, great weather, a beautiful broad, and great seafood.  If only I didn't have to fly back and work all weekend.  Oh well, it's been a good week off. 

PG is 100% accurate about the crack.  Oh and phil, congrats on graduating now all you have to do is work!! I'm jk congrats man..
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Yep, when you smoke crack you're relegated to watching only black & white televisions.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 19, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Yep, when you smoke crack you're relegated to watching only black & white televisions.
FUCK THAT! I'm never doing crack. I need color TV.

But today I like getting the stuff for my LASERS!!!!!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

qop24

Quote from: phishhead92 on May 19, 2011, 06:20:23 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 19, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

FUCK THAT! I'm never doing crack. I need color TV.

But today I like getting the stuff for my LASERS!!!!!

Lasers do burn crack pretty efficiently
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

sunrisevt

tet & guyforget -- gettin' shit done with alacrity.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Undermind

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 20, 2011, 08:59:48 AM
Absolutely.  Thanks guys!  The paug is like electricity to me at this point.  Even though it was out I kept trying to turn it on! 
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Undermind on May 20, 2011, 09:03:40 AM
Quote from: sunrisevt on May 20, 2011, 08:59:48 AM
Absolutely.  Thanks guys!  The paug is like electricity to me at this point.  Even though it was out I kept trying to turn it on!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D