News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: justjezmund on July 05, 2020, 08:36:35 AM
Yo how am I 35, grew up with a snes, and I'm just now finding out how cool Earthbound is?   :crazy:

WTF?!? You've never played Earthbound? That's insane. It's one of the best SNES games. Right up there with Link to the Past and Chrono-Trigger.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 05, 2020, 09:38:53 AM
Yo how am I 35, grew up with a snes, and I'm just now finding out how cool Earthbound is?   :crazy:

WTF?!? You've never played Earthbound? That's insane. It's one of the best SNES games. Right up there with Link to the Past and Chrono-Trigger.

The only reason I can figure is I guess I might have thought it boring when or didn't understand it when I was that young but I started playing it with my little one and she is absolutely obsessed as am I.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Bobafett

So I just started playing day z.   Holy shit
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

ghost of Tsushima supposed to be real good
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

and my latest savage raid clear from ff.

VA $l!m

Multibeast12

Quote from: justjezmund on July 05, 2020, 11:05:47 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 05, 2020, 09:38:53 AM

The only reason I can figure is I guess I might have thought it boring when or didn't understand it when I was that young but I started playing it with my little one and she is absolutely obsessed as am I.

That game is so much fun. Then it got hard and i put it down. I wish it could come to the Switch Online SNES library because i am lazy and don't want to hook up the SNES Classic.

VA $l!m

tony hawk proskater remake looking pretty nice

VA $l!m

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 10, 2020, 07:50:42 PM

I've already pre-ordered it for my xbox. I can't wait to play the demo of the Warehouse like it's 1998 again!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 10, 2020, 08:07:15 PM

I've already pre-ordered it for my xbox. I can't wait to play the demo of the Warehouse like it's 1998 again!

I have spent months of my life in that warehouse... def excited!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quote from: tet on August 12, 2020, 09:56:02 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 10, 2020, 08:07:15 PM

I have spent months of my life in that warehouse... def excited!!

I was working at a Pizza Hut when the game first came out and we would give a demo disc with just the warehouse to anyone who ordered a stuffed-crust pizza. I took one home the first night and played the hell out of it for months!!! Just a single level.

rowjimmy

Gonna need to get that... Next month right?

mbw

Recently fired up my gamecube and have been playing THPS3.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.