News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Just Married!!!

Started by redrum, August 04, 2009, 06:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

As many of you either know or have figured out by now, something very special took place at Red Rocks on August 1st, 2009 aside from Phish melting every face in the venue. We want to let you all know that it's now official. Thanks for the kind words, encouragement, and congratulations you've already given us. We're both proud to be a part of this special community and look forward to meeting up with you all at the shows.

:phish:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mbw

:clap:  :beers:  :banana:  :wtu:

congrats!

G. Augusto

Worst. Thread. Evar.  :wink:
Congrats, H & J!
Truly a special place to bring it together!

antelope19

I am thoroughly disappointed that you all didn't incorporate the rocking horse into the wedding.   :|

:-P

Seriously, Congrats!!!! 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Congrats, we'll have to make an effort to meet up at da Gorge!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

congrats, you guys are like that couple that got married at the Clifford Ball :wink:

On the serious tip though I hope you guys stay married forever and its cool to see phreaks like you do it up 'paug style. 

Congrats and RR you lucked out bro, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtu:

justjezmund

Awesome congrats to you both, ill buy ya both a drink if we meet for any east shows. :beers:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

blatboom

wow!  Congratulations guys!!
hugs on me @ Gorge  :-D :-)

khalpin

Congratulations and enjoy the coming years together.   :beers:

phg

Stash419

Congats!! Wish u both the best. Just got hitched myself back in June and its the best thing that ever happened to me.  Hope you both have a wonderful life together. :beers: :clap: 
Just a man for a mind for victory and an arm like a fucking cannon!

G. Augusto

Quote from: Stash419 on August 04, 2009, 07:15:29 PM
Congats!! Wish u both the best. Just got hitched myself back in June and its the best thing that ever happened to me.  Hope you both have a wonderful life together. :beers: :clap: 

Mosey on out, threadjacker!

Play_It_Leo

Congrats!! Heck of a way to celebrate your wedding day :wtu:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

sls.stormyrider

Congrats to H and J

Great way to celebrate your wedding.

L and I toasted to you last night while listening to 8/1 (didn't know that was in fact the date).

Here's to long, happy life together
:beers:

see you at the next MA show
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

flow00

That's great to hear!  :beers:

I wish you both the best possible future!