News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 12, 2020, 02:38:20 PM
Gonna need to get that... Next month right?

Yes, Sep. 4th. But if you have it pre-ordered then you'll get the warehouse demo in the next week or two.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 12, 2020, 04:18:07 PM

Yes, Sep. 4th. But if you have it pre-ordered then you'll get the warehouse demo in the next week or two.

Shit.
Okay then.

Bobafett

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 13, 2020, 09:52:37 AM

Shit.
Okay then.

I think you can play it tomorrow
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Bobafett on August 13, 2020, 03:24:21 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 13, 2020, 09:52:37 AM

Shit.
Okay then.

I think you can play it tomorrow

This is correct. I just set my xbox to download the demo! I love that I can make my xbox turn on at home and start downloading from work. I can't wait to get home today and give the new demo a spin.

Edit: The demo went live 45 minutes ago, if anyone is home today.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

So the THPS 1&2 demo is just as fun as expected! The gameplay looks great, it feels like it originally did, the controls are really fine tuned. But I forgot how hard it was when you hadn't leveled up your stats yet. I was still able to break 200k points in a single run though! I can't wait for the full game now.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 15, 2020, 05:23:03 AM
So the THPS 1&2 demo is just as fun as expected! The gameplay looks great, it feels like it originally did, the controls are really fine tuned. But I forgot how hard it was when you hadn't leveled up your stats yet. I was still able to break 200k points in a single run though! I can't wait for the full game now.

Haven't put in much time but it really does feel like the old game I played on my PS2. My son digs it too so, I foresee some good times.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 17, 2020, 04:51:55 PM

Haven't put in much time but it really does feel like the old game I played on my PS2. My son digs it too so, I foresee some good times.

I'm having such a good time with the full game.
i love the little changes to the original parks, like the mall being dilapidated now.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 09, 2020, 07:58:53 AM

i love the little changes to the original parks, like the mall being dilapidated now.

Same. I still suck but I'm having a blast.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 09, 2020, 08:16:26 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 09, 2020, 07:58:53 AM

Same. I still suck but I'm having a blast.

It's almost like I never put the controller down 15 years ago. I can still bust out 100k+ combos! Some of the stat points are a bit hard to get to and I'm still searching for a few of the little green aliens to unlock the alien skater, but it is fun as hell!

VA $l!m

im addicted to Spell Break atm
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Bobafett

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 09, 2020, 06:53:57 PM

I've downloaded it and played a few hours.  It's fun, looks great, and runs really well on the xbox.   I'm still trying to figure it all out.   So far I like toxic and ice, with the ?featherstep? Or dash rune.

But really I'm still hooked on dayZ.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on September 14, 2020, 04:30:53 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on September 09, 2020, 06:53:57 PM

I've downloaded it and played a few hours.  It's fun, looks great, and runs really well on the xbox.   I'm still trying to figure it all out.   So far I like toxic and ice, with the ?featherstep? Or dash rune.

But really I'm still hooked on dayZ.
yeah ive been lookin forver for a good pvp game to take breaks from FF14 and spellbreak is perfect for me.
im even playing crossplay with my pc friends and i dont feel like im at a disadvantage to kb adn m players really.
play a ton of solos and got some real nice wins.
mostly run fire main gauntlet with stone or posion off hand but ive ranked up everything except ice really.
cant snipe worth shit lol

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

straight up addicted to GEnshin impact right now.   
Its so fucking good.

VA $l!m