News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Parents!

Started by newplanet7, June 10, 2007, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 11, 2015, 08:46:49 PM
This kid is still under three feet and forty pounds, but she takes showers and rides the chairlift. How'd that happen?

Something to do with time, growing up and shit. My youngest is 10, dresses in black and berates her class mates for having poor taste in clothing. And music. O, and don't get her started about pony tails  :rockout:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sunrisevt

Quote from: mopper_smurf on March 12, 2015, 12:33:20 PM
This kid is still under three feet and forty pounds, but she takes showers and rides the chairlift. How'd that happen?

Something to do with time, growing up and shit. My youngest is 10, dresses in black and berates her class mates for having poor taste in clothing. And music. O, and don't get her started about pony tails  :rockout:

Something something parenting done right.  :beers:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

justjezmund

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 12, 2015, 12:58:45 PM

damn straight, and well done the both of you.

Mine at this point I believe is trying to stop taking naps and sounds like she is going to bust her crib through the floor on to my head as I type.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: justjezmund on March 12, 2015, 03:28:53 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on March 12, 2015, 12:58:45 PM

damn straight, and well done the both of you.

Mine at this point I believe is trying to stop taking naps and sounds like she is going to bust her crib through the floor on to my head as I type.

Stay strong, you're the boss apple sauce.
:samurai:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

jedifunk

lol, to all of this...

mine, now weeks away from 12, is still the sweetest boy on earth... says he loves you... uses please & thank you... told me i don't even know who snoop dogg is... and is at the stage where he is deleting texts to girls because he's embarrassed if i see them!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

justjezmund

Quote from: jedifunk on March 12, 2015, 08:29:35 PM
lol, to all of this...

mine, now weeks away from 12, is still the sweetest boy on earth... says he loves you... uses please & thank you... told me i don't even know who snoop dogg is... and is at the stage where he is deleting texts to girls because he's embarrassed if i see them!

Kinda get this too having a 15 yr old step son. So polite, he knows music but sticks to his Floyd and beck as his favs. Also starting digging King crimson.  We limit his texts now after he spent all of his texts for the month in one week. Kids.

sunrisevt

Man, Chris--I knew this already, but it just hit me what an amazing crash course you've taken in parenting.  :beers: to you, my man.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 12, 2015, 10:14:14 PM
Man, Chris--I knew this already, but it just hit me what an amazing crash course you've taken in parenting.  :beers: to you, my man.

So true, well done.  :clap:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 12, 2015, 11:45:38 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on March 12, 2015, 10:14:14 PM

So true, well done.  :clap:

Best decisions I ever made. 

kellerb

Hi, thread, I'm joining you :wtu:

PIE-GUY

WOAH!!!!  Mazel tov, Keller! Love ya, man!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

sls.stormyrider

so, I've been here long enough to never take anything you post seriously.
(that is meant as a complement)

I'll assume this is the exception
congrats
:beers: :beers:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Congrats keller, great news.  :clap:

khalpin

Congrats, Keller!!!   :beers: