News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-07-13 Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Post-Show Discussion

Started by emay, July 14, 2019, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

SET 1: AC/DC Bag > NICU, Shade, Funky Bitch, Blaze On > Ya Mar, Frost, The Sloth, Fuck Your Face, My Friend, My Friend, The Final Hurrah > Character Zero

SET 2: Halley's Comet > A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing > Runaway Jim -> Undermind > Ghost > Golden Age > Back on the Train, Harry Hood

ENCORE: Say it to Me S.A.N.T.O.S.

emay

aphineday

This was an absolute beast of a show. Really stoked for tonight!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

ph92

Highlight was easily the BOTT. Shit was so hot

Set 2 was real great on paper, but honestly all the transitions and jams seemed so disjointed and rough. Didn't really sound like they were not really listening to each other or in sync all second set.

Night 1 was better IMHO
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

aphineday

Quote from: ph92 on July 14, 2019, 04:38:35 PM
Highlight was easily the BOTT. Shit was so hot

Set 2 was real great on paper, but honestly all the transitions and jams seemed so disjointed and rough. Didn't really sound like they were not really listening to each other or in sync all second set.

Night 1 was better IMHO
Wow. We must have been at different shows.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

cleech74

Just listened to this one, and as it has already been said, I agree with it being a beast of a show. Many bright spots in this one, and I really dug the Hood. Killer version. If they keep the energy from last night into tonight, those in attendance will likely get another top-notch burner. Really enjoying where they are as a band, currently.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon