News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

well, it's been over 2 weeks since anyone has complained , so...
today, i hate:
1.cautious optimism
2.long distance relationships
3.the thought of turning 31
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mopper_smurf

Today I hate:
    running out of blanks
    the rain
    and my girlfriend is using the car
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Commuting via Train & Foot in Rain.
knowing that Keller Williams is playing down the street from me tonight and i'm not going (but, hey, its raining!)
knowing that Steve Kimock is playing down the street from me tomorrow night and I'm not going cos I have a wedding to go to (and hey, it's gonna rain!)
knowing that haymaker fest is the first in a long list of events I'd like to attend this year that coincide with more important shit in my life.

the list includes:
All reasonably close Black Crowes shows (one this weekend in Norfolk and another with Tom Petty this summer during my fam. vaca.)
Zooma's local appearance (though i'd be on the fence anyway - I have a wedding to attend)
Vegoose - it's halloween, when you have kids, you stay home for halloween.

rowjimmy

I also hate people who do this:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050516/323/fixbz.html

And I hate the people in charge who, even tho they might not have ordered it, can't man up and take responsibility for tha actions of their troops.

jedifunk

- my nosey next door neighbor
- my other neighbors dog that they dont pay attention to that runs all over the hood causing trouble
- having seen the last star wars and knowing its the last star wars :(
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

RalphPa

- people who post ISO shows and make a big deal about shows they "have been looking for forever", but never ever have the intention of actually seeding a show for someone else b/c they are too ignorant to figure out how (sorry, but this is a recent pet peeve rant of mine)

- people who when you are at a place like Chipotle (fast food burrito place) take a table before they have their food and then you are left waiting with your food for someone else to get up and then you eat your meal in 10 minutes get up and then finally see the people who took a table without their food finally get their food and start eating (if everyone just waited until they had their food to get a table, this wouldn't be a problem).

sydneylebowitz

When Im @ Chipotle and they stiff me on the guac.  Come on lady.  Scoop that like you mean to get rid of it!  

So Ralph,  Chipotle in Baltimore.  Nice.  Ill tell you what, if I didnt eat at least one burrito a week I would get the shakes.  Im lucky to have two within a three mile radius of my apt. as well as one down the street from my shop.  Love it.  

sydney

RalphPa

Quote from: sydneylebowitzWhen Im @ Chipotle and they stiff me on the guac.  Come on lady.  Scoop that like you mean to get rid of it!  

So Ralph,  Chipotle in Baltimore.  Nice.  Ill tell you what, if I didnt eat at least one burrito a week I would get the shakes.  Im lucky to have two within a three mile radius of my apt. as well as one down the street from my shop.  Love it.  

sydney

We have it all in Baltimore now, as far as burrito joints go:

1. Baja Fresh
2. Moe's Southwest Grill
3. Qdoba
4. Chipotle
5. Burrito Brothers (DC area only)

I may be missing one too.  The best ones are in CA, though.

How do you get stiffed on the guac at Chipotle?  They make it right in front of you per your instruction ala Subway-style (unless you faxed your order).

jedifunk

they do that here too (try to stiff you on guac).  then you have to ask for more, and then they put a bird turds worth on...  grrrrr
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mopper_smurf

Today I hate:

the guy across the street fixing the roof while blasting the Eagles' Hotel California album
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

jedifunk

ah hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahaha!  sorry
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

offermeat

Hokker

I ate at the first Chipolte shop before they got bought by micky-d's it is in south Denver and a tiny hole in the wall. Damned good stuff though.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

tet

today i equally hate my car insurance company and the NYPD... one "illegal" left hand turn in NYC over 2 years ago will cost me nearly $1000 for the next 18 months.  honestly, who only makes left or right turns from the far lanes in NYC???  damn taxi drivers never let you in, it's not like we have a fucking choice!  

so, USAA and NYPD:  FUCK YOU!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Being back at work
I was so much more productive on my day off.