News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Quote from: emay on April 24, 2020, 11:00:31 AM
well my Grandma passed away on Tuesday and its been pretty rough talking to my Dad the past couple days. He is taking it pretty hard. It came on sudden within the past 2 months and I think was a type of kidney or intestinal cancer and she had signs of early Dementia, she was 89. My dad is up in Lake Placid handling the arrangements, I just hit 'Set A Reminder' on a FB event page for my Grandma's funeral webcast since that's the only way we can properly say goodbye with the times we live in, weird indeed.

So sorry for your loss emay. Sending <<< vibes >>>
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VDB

Sending comforting thoughts at E & K. Not being able to gather to honor our departed is a tough pill.

In related news, the house in my neighborhood that's routinely been holding massive gatherings now has another one and this time there's a hearse parked out front, my wife reported after her walk. I really don't want this to be a case of irony about to get even worse.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

The fact that the release date of SOTG was a week ago and they still haven't shipped.
Get your shit together Phish.com!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 08, 2020, 12:00:01 PM
The fact that the release date of SOTG was a week ago and they still haven't shipped.

Dude, global pandemic.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on May 08, 2020, 12:03:38 PM

Dude, global pandemic.

Exactly, this is all I have to look forward to.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

Today I got a letter from the state of MA telling me they approved my application for pandemic unemployment assistance.

which would be nice, if in fact I have filed.

I didn't
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on May 23, 2020, 05:32:25 PM
Today I got a letter from the state of MA telling me they approved my application for pandemic unemployment assistance.

I didn't

This blows my mind.

PIE-GUY

I didn't

Sounds like phishing to me. Ignore!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 08, 2020, 04:17:27 PM

Dude, global pandemic.

Have you received your SOTG yet?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 24, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 08, 2020, 04:17:27 PM

Dude, global pandemic.

Have you received your SOTG yet?

Nope but I did get a shipping notice so hopefully it is en route.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 24, 2020, 09:22:41 AM

I didn't

Sounds like phishing to me. Ignore!
I think it's legit. Someone is having it deposited directly to a bank account, I suspect.
I'm gonna call the State office on Tuesday and see what's going on. They didn't have me "click here", and the website they offered required me to login with email and pw, which I couldn't do because whoever did this made them up.
4 years ago someone filed a tax return to the IRS with both SSN's.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Phish Dry Goods
Without a doubt, the most incompetent merch company out there. Finally received my SOTG order and thought I'd grab a Dinner & a Movie T on Heather Grey since I was dropping on shipping for the album. They sent me the Stealth Black by mistake. Can't even make out the design, looks like a plain black T that cost me $35+.
They are so bad, it's comical at this point.

That being said, the record sounds soooo great.

mattstick

I actually like the stealth black shirts.  They'll probably refund you and/or send you a new shirt if you contact them...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on June 02, 2020, 03:49:02 PM
I actually like the stealth black shirts.  They'll probably refund you and/or send you a new shirt if you contact them...

Oh I contacted them.
I'm not a black t-shirt kind of guy.

mattstick

My fashion look is a 2020s take on late 80s Jerry Garcia, so I'm in on black tees.