News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/30 - AA Arena - Miami, FL - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, December 30, 2009, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

need to revisit the gbott, it's been a while, I got burned out on 12/30 early and have been rocking 12/31 more lately....

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 12, 2010, 12:19:59 AM
Quote from: Declan on February 12, 2010, 12:00:50 AM
anybody listen to gbott on a consistant basis now other than me?

I have been, that and Boogie On > 'Lope!  Not to mention Tela!!!

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Declan on February 12, 2010, 12:34:33 PM
was this the most raging antelope of the year?

It was definatly the Most 'Boogie'ing Antelope!  :wink:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

WhatstheUse?

I'm not sure that any of the antelopes this year were truly raging, but teh Gorge is my fav as well...
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: McGrupp on February 16, 2010, 11:54:38 AM
The Cville 'lope was pretty tasty

It was alright.  Miami was better and Gorge is better than Miami.  No Antelope this year has really peaked.

UncleEbinezer

I know its beens said a thousand times (well maybe not), but the GBOTT is SER!!!   :rawk:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

burmesepython

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on February 24, 2010, 10:01:39 AM
I know its beens said a thousand times (well maybe not), but the GBOTT is SER!!!   :rawk:

QFT

and it dreamily melts into Wading

VA $l!m

listening to this for the first time in months, and i want to cry this show is so fucking good.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.