News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Woodstock Trivia Quiz

Started by mopper_smurf, April 04, 2007, 09:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sls.stormyrider

8/10. got the ticket price wrong (off by $3) and the # of births wrong.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

10/10
guess I'm a hippie or a music nerd...

birdman

You answered 9 items out of 10 correctly.

Your score is 90%. Excellent job

Yes! I was 50/50 on the births and who was knocked offstage and guessed both right.  But I wasn't familiar with Melanie..
Nice quiz
Paug FTMFW!

sls.stormyrider

I may be the only one here who was alive during woodstock (I was 10) and did the worst on the exam? :oops:
at least I got all the musical questions right.
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

antelope19

it appears I need to bone up on my woodstock trivia.  i only got 6 :|
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Casey Lenahan

Your score is 90%. Excellent job!

i don't phuckin know how many babies were born  :evil:
I owe Aug $20

SgtStukov

I think 3 people died.
one was run over by  a tractor, one died from a  heroin overdose, and one fell from scaffolding.

thechad

10/10 not just a music nerd, a music snob.  :evil:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mopper_smurf

Quote from: slslbs on April 04, 2007, 12:09:13 PM
I may be the only one here who was alive during woodstock

No, you're not.
Me and my best mate are music geeks, hitting each other with trivia questions all the time. He scored 5/10 :evil: :evil: :evil: and is :frustrated:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sls.stormyrider

thanks - I needed that

( I also wrote a paper on Woodstock my senior year in college- I remember putting a line in there about the net change in humanity, but I guess i got the # wrong)