News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish and Widespread Panic

Started by Multibeast12, March 11, 2010, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

I was talking to a guy today who was telling me about a time when Trey and Page jammed with widespread panic. When did this happen and is the show in circulation?

mbw

it prolly happened a lot the early 90's when they played with each other?

mistercharlie

11-11-1993

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=526489

Seeders and everything! Grab it! I've only ever listened to the Trey and Page parts but they kick ass!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 11, 2010, 07:27:59 PM
11-11-1993

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=526489

Seeders and everything! Grab it! I've only ever listened to the Trey and Page parts but they kick ass!

nice.

JPhishman

I hardly ever listen to Panic. If I do it's usually Herring era shows I've seen. If anything will get me to listen to their older stuff, it's our boys sitting in! Looks like a sweet show all around though.... look fwd to hearing it.

:music:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

sophist

Quote from: JPhishman on March 11, 2010, 09:50:21 PM
I hardly ever listen to Panic. If I do it's usually Herring era shows I've seen. If anything will get me to listen to their older stuff, it's our boys sitting in! Looks like a sweet show all around though.... look fwd to hearing it.

Houser > Herring. 

Do yourself a favor and listen to their pinnacle years: 95, 97, 99, 01.   
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whatapiper

Agreed, I was into Panic for a short bit and 97/99 were home to some great shows
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

JPhishman

Quote from: sophist on March 12, 2010, 12:41:31 AM
Quote from: JPhishman on March 11, 2010, 09:50:21 PM

Houser > Herring. 

Do yourself a favor and listen to their pinnacle years: 95, 97, 99, 01.

Will do Soph. Thanks for the tip. I recall a thread where you listed some particular shows, so I'll go back to that for the Houser starter kit.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Multibeast12

Hey thanks for the link. Your right this show is smokin  :-D