News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 27, 2020, 06:56:51 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 27, 2020, 02:54:26 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on November 25, 2020, 09:22:50 PM
another ps5 insta sellout on walmart.
fuck this shit.
i miss the old days when u could buy shit in a store.

What's this store thing you speak of?

Walmart had a middle of the night sale last night on them, so did Best Buy.  Guy on Twitter that already has one scored two more and is getting roasted by people.

lol. That dude hits every show too. I don't think he cares about any haters and I respect that.

WillBreathes

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 27, 2020, 06:57:58 PM
Got a Switch a few weeks ago to give to my kids.  Any game recs for kiddos (10 and 13)?  Assuming at least one person on here has a Switch.  Maybe not?

Just about anything Mario is golden.

Super Mario Odyssey
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario vs Rabbits

Then there is Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.  It's a monster of a game, but one of the best.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

VA $l!m

idk im pretty much stuck waiting for whenever it becomes readily available.
im just not up on things online to be able to grab one from notifications and shit.
fuck, i dont even own a phone lol.
really could use one tho, been having issues with my ps4 wifi, shit is getting annoying.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 27, 2020, 06:57:58 PM
Got a Switch a few weeks ago to give to my kids.  Any game recs for kiddos (10 and 13)?  Assuming at least one person on here has a Switch.  Maybe not?

I really enjoy Breath of the Wild, it's so much fun.

Depending on ages of the kids, Mario Kart can be really entertaining. My little girl enjoys Just Dance (sometimes).
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Caravan2001

Thanks boys.  I'm stoked to give it a go myself!

VA $l!m

well, after 3 months of 2-3 nights a week raiding trying to finish the hardest savage raid in final fantasy my group finally did it tonight!

VA $l!m

GBL

Quote from: WillBreathes on November 27, 2020, 11:40:41 AM
Lucked out and got the PS5 a couple weeks ago.  Really love it.

..... Maybe throw a game in the middle before diving into Miles Morales, so as to not burn out too much.

Nice man!

I gotta say the ps5 is insane, imo..  I got a bundle which came with the new spider man and demon souls.  I haven't even opened spider man yet, but heard the previous game was awesome?

Anyway, I signed up for ps plus (came with the bundle), and I got FFXV Royale Edition and all DLC, plus comrades for free, and so far have put in almost 40 hours since launch.  This is the first FF game I have played since maybe X, and I am absolutely loving it.  I've heard a lot of hate about this game but I don't really see it.  Will definitely be getting XVI whenever it comes out in 2021/2022.

Also dabbled a little with Persona 5 (not for me, too much dialogue, like wow) and Genshin Impact (fun game!).
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 29, 2020, 01:25:31 AM
well, after 3 months of 2-3 nights a week raiding trying to finish the hardest savage raid in final fantasy my group finally did it tonight!

:beers:

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on December 02, 2020, 08:00:41 AM
Quote from: WillBreathes on November 27, 2020, 11:40:41 AM
Lucked out and got the PS5 a couple weeks ago.  Really love it.

..... Maybe throw a game in the middle before diving into Miles Morales, so as to not burn out too much.

Nice man!

I gotta say the ps5 is insane, imo..  I got a bundle which came with the new spider man and demon souls.  I haven't even opened spider man yet, but heard the previous game was awesome?

Anyway, I signed up for ps plus (came with the bundle), and I got FFXV Royale Edition and all DLC, plus comrades for free, and so far have put in almost 40 hours since launch.  This is the first FF game I have played since maybe X, and I am absolutely loving it.  I've heard a lot of hate about this game but I don't really see it.  Will definitely be getting XVI whenever it comes out in 2021/2022.

Also dabbled a little with Persona 5 (not for me, too much dialogue, like wow) and Genshin Impact (fun game!).
ff15 had alot of issues originally but has been pretty fixed up in its current condition from what i know.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 02, 2020, 11:49:42 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on November 29, 2020, 01:25:31 AM

:beers:
thx man... its a pretty big deal for me.
raiding in ff has sorta given me a purpose this year i really lack otherwise.
its def been the hardest video game raiding ive ever done too, and im no spring chicken anymore, so it takes all my concentration these days to keep up with the kids.

i meant to record our first clear , but forgot... planning on recording next time we clear.
the raid is absolutely insane difficulty and requires perfection from all 8 players.
basically 15-20 minutes of zero mistakes on painstaking mechanics.

also, if i ever get a freakin ps5 ill finally be able to upload vids in better quality, like 1080p 60fps at least, so thatl be real nice.

VA $l!m

'Cyberpunk is like a large bush' --IGN 2020

Bobafett

I?m so ready to jump into night city
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

only reviewer i  ever trust, if ur interested.

WillBreathes

I'm behind on a lot of games.

But last night I started "playing" Death Stranding.

More of a movie than a game for the first two hours.

But my goodness it is so freaking beautiful.  And I am definitely hooked into this story to see what happens next.

Baby is creepy at times.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither