News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-6-11 - Chaifetz Arena - St. Louis, MO - Post-Show Discussion

Started by mehead, June 12, 2019, 08:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 12, 2019, 10:33:26 AM
Some trouble in the composed bits of Stash & Theme... Stash jam was the best in a long time. Good first set.
Second set was also pretty solid.

Pretty decent tour opener.
agreed. Haven't heard a clean Stash this century.
The jam more than made up for it (although I miss the tension of 1.0 Stash - but I'll survive...)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Bobafett

I just listened to this stash again on my drive home from work as the sun set over Lake Superior.  It is a damn good stash.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

I really want to listen but I'm gonna hold off til the Bangor shows.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Gumbo72203

Finally getting around to listening to some of this stuff.  This Stash jam is the business.  Probably best of 3.0 for me.  Trey flubs the composed parts, but really...  we knew that. 

The one thing I'm most impressed with is his clean tone for the song.  The Deluxe Reverb is back and that's made a world of difference, I love how his guitar sounds again (finally).  Very nice.  That probably informed the peaceful, chill jam - his tone wasn't grating or grungey like it's been for 3.0. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again