News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-12-30 MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, New York, NY

Started by Buffalo Budd, December 30, 2019, 10:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

SET 1: Wilson, The Final Hurrah, 46 Days, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, Blaze On, Corinna, Mike's Song > Contact > Weekapaug Groove, About to Run, More

SET 2: Tweezer, Ruby Waves > Steam > Ruby Waves, Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore: Rock and Roll
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Decent looking first, haven't heard a note but just got home and don't have to take my oldest to race training tomorrow so I'll man the fort.
Better late than never.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Been a fucking heater all night. Amazing first set, imo.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Tweezer going on 28 mins

FTFM

PIE-GUY

So, that was some sort of set up for the gag tomorrow night, right?

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 30, 2019, 10:49:12 PM
So, that was some sort of set up for the gag tomorrow night, right?

I think it was just a nice story...about getting hit in the head with a pan.

Buffalo Budd

PIE-GUY

Buffalo Budd

Buffalo Budd

Was listening to the Lemonwheel Slave on the way home from the hill today and just got lost in it.
Such a great song.

Buffalo Budd