News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HOT POLL ACTION - 3.0 "Best Of Battle" - FYF vs. 3.0TweezFest

Started by mattstick, July 28, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

That's cool.
As far as 3.0 FUN goes, that LZ segment was up there for me.

McGrupp

Quote from: Augustus on July 28, 2014, 07:21:45 PM
That's cool.

I was there with you. You were having fun.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Augustus

Quote from: McGrupp on July 28, 2014, 07:28:42 PM
That's cool.

It WAS!

DoW

Quote from: Augustus on July 28, 2014, 07:29:48 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on July 28, 2014, 07:28:42 PM
That's cool.

It WAS!
that was actually one of the most fun nights I had seeing music.
blackjack after the show, not so fun.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

gainesvillegreen

FYF for me.

The second set last night was certainly 'best of' material for this tour, and while some of the segues were smooth, very little of the other songs got expressed (reminded me of another july 94 show - Big Birch). Simple comes to mind here. Back On The Train too. Very cool concept, would have gone apeshit had I been there, but FYF from beginning to end is of more interest to me than last night.

The Tweezer segment between Back On the Train and Waiting All Night is very, very good.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

McGrupp

Regardless of personal taste, I think the main thing to take away from this thread is that both shows are top contenders for "best overall show of 3.0"

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

danje

Superfreakie

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on July 28, 2014, 07:36:54 PM
The Tweezer segment between Back On the Train and Waiting All Night is very, very good.

this is very very true.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on July 28, 2014, 07:53:55 PM
Regardless of personal taste, I think the main thing to take away from this thread is that both shows are top contenders for "best overall show of 3.0"

I agree.

I had always regarded Dicks '12 as my favorite 3.0 run but last night gave it a run for it's money.

I still think Dicks was better overall musically, yet MPP had something special to it. I would say it was more of a "had to be there" show, though.
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 28, 2014, 09:38:50 PM

I agree.

I had always regarded Dicks '12 as my favorite 3.0 run but last night gave it a run for it's money.

I still think Dicks was better overall musically, yet MPP had something special to it. I would say it was more of a "had to be there" show, though.

Hi. You're across the room from me.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on July 28, 2014, 09:40:39 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 28, 2014, 09:38:50 PM

I agree.

Hi. You're across the room from me.

I know you are but what am I.
Bring in the dude!

Augustus

McGrupp

Quote from: Augustus on July 28, 2014, 09:48:24 PM
Heard you guys are watching movies and puking.

Scott is sleeping.

Your bro is puking.

I'm tindering.

Augustus

McGrupp