News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-19 - Hampton Coliseum - Hampton, VA

Started by anthrax, October 19, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

I:  Strawberry Letter 23, Blaze On > Mock Song, Divided Sky, Roggae, Sparkle, Undermind, Meat, Rift > Walk Away

II:  Carini, Sand>Golden Age>Twist, Mtns in the Mist, Meatstick, SOAMelt

E:  Lizards

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

I thought it was really good.  Twist had some awesome parts.  I always love Mock Song (my buddy is co-author so I'm biased) and Carini and Sand went a couple of places.  The Melt got dirty too, like the Gorge second set closer from this summer and Lizards was actually really well played, at least the slow end part that I focused on.  Still giving the nod to the Albany Chalk for the jam of the tour so far but I thought this was a very solid start to the 3 show run. I missed Meat>Rift>Walk Away so cannot comment.  The road to Vegas continues!

anthrax

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: tet on October 19, 2018, 11:54:50 PM
Quote from: anthrax on October 19, 2018, 11:51:14 PM
I:  Strawberry Letter 23

well fuck.  that is awesome

Yes it is. I opened facebook last night right as they were walking on stage and the free set opener was the first post I saw. I was happy with it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

This Golden Age jam. Nod to the Mothership 😎
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

anthrax

VDB

I enjoyed things. A veritably doozy right out of the gates; pretty happy about how this sets up for the rest of the weekend.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

gah

Quote from: VDB on October 20, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
I enjoyed things. A veritably doozy right out of the gates; pretty happy about how this sets up for the rest of the weekend.

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Quote from: anthrax on October 20, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
Space is the place ya'll.
do you did go?

Was there.

I can attest. And agree with these statements. We are in orbit.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

I must have been in a bad headspace last night.  I remember listening to Walk Away and thinking it was boring, but listening back it totally rips.

I will try not to lst while grumpy.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.