News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Round 18: Self-Quarantine Edition

Started by khalpin, March 19, 2020, 10:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: ph92 on March 19, 2020, 01:18:08 PM
I'd be in, but I'm working for at least a couple more weeks I'd assume.

Same here. Maybe longer ...
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

I'm in.  Will do my best to keep up/contribute.

GBL

Quote from: pcr3 on March 19, 2020, 02:51:28 PM
Question about the rules...can we just use one of the streaming services instead of zipping/sending files?

What is this?  2008? 😂
If this is love, I'm never going home..

khalpin

I'm thinking 2 shows a week may be a bit too ambitious.

shoreline99

Sorry man, but things are just settling in to a routine here at the casita. I'll finish up listening to the show this afternoon after a few calls.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

khalpin

Quote from: shoreline99 on March 24, 2020, 08:58:56 AM
Sorry man, but things are just settling in to a routine here at the casita. I'll finish up listening to the show this afternoon after a few calls.
Nothing to be sorry about.  I certainly get it.  I think it's funny more than anything.

anthrax

with all this high quality music available, i just can't bring myself to suffer through a boomy daud.  soundboards or bust!  will it count if i just do the part that's filler on the '94 columbus show?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

ytowndan

Quote from: khalpin on March 24, 2020, 08:08:26 AM
I'm thinking 2 shows a week may be a bit too ambitious.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Seriously.  I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I said I should be able to handle two a week, and that was while I was still working!  I'm off now and I'm thinking one a week is good. 

Looking forward to sitting down with the first one tonight. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Hicks

I think we should do two shows a DAY!

Next up, Big Cypress!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on March 25, 2020, 03:20:40 PM
I think we should do two shows a DAY!

Next up, Big Cypress!

That was my pick!  Both days!  j/k.

khalpin

Caravan2001

When do I need to get mine up there?  Still need to pick one but it shouldn't take too long.  I'll try and get one up tomorrow or latest, Saturday depending on how much of a shitshow work is tomorrow.

khalpin

People have fallen behind, which is kinda par for the course.  So don't feel rushed.

Caravan2001

Quote from: khalpin on April 16, 2020, 08:25:57 PM
People have fallen behind, which is kinda par for the course.  So don't feel rushed.

Sounds good.  I still need to listen the Anthrx's pick too.  I have actually been impressed with the amount people have been involved in this round.  Way better than the last few rounds of the original show club.

ytowndan

Yeah, I'm getting behind, still have two to get caught up on.  So it's fine by me if you take your time.  :wink:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.