News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO 11-20-1991 *Filled*

Started by mistercharlie, February 28, 2008, 04:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Someone please help me find this show by posting it on bt.etree.
I've been wanting to hear the Brother with horns for years.

Thanks,
Mr. Charlie
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

disco

if you just want the brother I can sendspace it, but the whole show will be no problem
it may be a while but I'll get to this, heading up next weekend for a ski/hike trip. Just shoot me a PM if I don't get to it before I head up to the mtns
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

disco

shouldn't have any trouble getting this one up before I leave

www.week4paug.net

disco

Question......I have this show ready to seed, flac's have been tested, no issues. However when I compared the ffp to the ffp in the db, I found it to be different for every file. So made another ffp, it did not match the db either, so I assume that these files were changed after mr. dineen transferred them and before they got to me. I think this fileset was grabbed in shnfamily's first seeding of 91. I'm thinking that someone may have added some tags or other information without changing the filename, below is the text file that came with the show, it contains the accurate ffp, but it does not match the db. Here's the db link,
http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=27172

I'm gonna wait to seed until we have a chance to discuss this or someone steps up with a fileset that does match the db, thanks

www.week4paug.net

mistercharlie

If the fileset's messed up you could sendspace the Brother for the time being, just so i can hear it. That would be great.Thanks for your help.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Mr Minor

Anything ever happen with this?  Filled? sendspaced?

disco

I sendspaced the track, still no word on the show and future seeding

www.week4paug.net

mistercharlie

Bump!

Bored at work and looked to see what brought me to the Paug for the first time. Turns out it was Brother w/ horns!

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 24, 2020, 02:26:38 PM
Disco!!

I know, what the hell ever happened to John? It's been 7 years since his last log-in.

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 24, 2020, 02:34:22 PM
Disco!!

I know, what the hell ever happened to John? It's been 7 years since his last log-in.

It's been at least 4 years since we've seen him in the hub.  Busy with the little ones, I suppose?  Or not-so-little-anymore ones.

Also: I do not remember this Brother!  Need to check it out.  Sweet bump!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on September 25, 2020, 09:31:25 AM
Disco!!

It's been at least 4 years since we've seen him in the hub.  Busy with the little ones, I suppose?  Or not-so-little-anymore ones.

Also: I do not remember this Brother!  Need to check it out.  Sweet bump!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

This is the best Borther ever! Mostly because it made me find The Paug!

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 25, 2020, 09:53:51 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on September 25, 2020, 09:31:25 AM
Disco!!

This is the best Borther ever! Mostly because it made me find The Paug!

:beers:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Marmar

You guys do know I have video of this whole show on my youtube channel.....right?

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

I did not know that! Gonna pull it after work and add it to my video archive!