News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-10-28 - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV

Started by ytowndan, October 29, 2016, 02:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on April 28, 2020, 08:46:14 PM
Are the LED screens the biggest fail of Phish's career?

Tough call between this and Coventry.
Shit looks great from the couch.  In person, not so much.

Hicks

Forgot about that little Steam jam, very nice. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

I keep waiting for Pete rose or sound umbrella bust out!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on April 28, 2020, 10:16:54 PM
Such a sick bustout.

5 years later and I'm still not over it...missed it by 1 night

emay

Hicks

Quote from: anthrax on April 28, 2020, 10:25:23 PM
Quote from: Hicks on April 28, 2020, 10:16:54 PM
Such a sick bustout.

5 years later and I'm still not over it...missed it by 1 night

Honestly I'm more bummed about missing this Golden Age, so fucking good.

Hicks

Bobafett

Hicks

pcr3

Wow. This one sure is a winner. Have had a lot of what are they playing moments this set.  :banana:  :crazy:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul