News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

susep

Superfreakie

^^^^
Not sure if that should of been posted. I'm still trying to pretend it was not played.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

susep

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 05, 2011, 10:28:28 PM
^^^^
Not sure if that should of been posted. I'm still trying to pretend it was not played.

yeah sorry bro I actually thought of you when I posted it because I remember what you said in the LST thread and was disappointed they played it.  I know the song has multiple meanings but I really like it for the changes, you can definitely hear Trey's influence from the Beatles esp. Abbey Road. 

Superfreakie

Quote from: susep73 on January 05, 2011, 10:51:12 PM
^^^^

yeah sorry bro I actually thought of you when I posted it because I remember what you said in the LST thread and was disappointed they played it.  I know the song has multiple meanings but I really like it for the changes, you can definitely hear Trey's influence from the Beatles esp. Abbey Road.

The problem I have with many of Trey's ballads is that they come across not as mature pain but as immature groveling and whining. (or at least parts of the songs do)
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 05, 2011, 10:57:03 PM
Quote from: susep73 on January 05, 2011, 10:51:12 PM
^^^^

The problem I have with many of Trey's ballads is that they come across not as mature pain but as immature groveling and whining. (or at least parts of the songs do)

didnt even remember they played that, and i went  :|
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

mbw

Superfreakie

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Superfreakie

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Phish, 11/29/09 Crimes of the Mind
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"