News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

mbw

mistercharlie

Ah, there's the link! Thanks Art &  :sbw:!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

tet

holy shit, that's awesome!!   :rawk:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Marmar

Stay tuned, there is more to come!

...like, the rest of the set......aaaaaand maybe another rare treat.......

:phish:
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

rowjimmy

Marmar

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 19, 2016, 08:18:43 AM
That commercial...
:lol:

lol...yeah, that's gonna get an edit....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

mopper_smurf

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you for this!
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Quote from: Marmar on September 19, 2016, 08:34:36 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 19, 2016, 08:18:43 AM
That commercial...
:lol:

lol...yeah, that's gonna get an edit....

Gotta drop in something good... And timely maybe...
A snippet of Ren & Stimpy in space?

Marmar

Guess what....

Full set with the upgraded audio is done.....and being uploaded to youtube....

Anyone wants this, PM me and I can set ya up.....might take me a few to get back to ya, as my daughter is sicker than a dog so my hands are kinda full.....but still.....

HERES THE WHOLE SET. :)

warning....it gets rough at the end, but the audio is MINT....I've got it as a DVD, and as an MKV with AAC/FLAC audio.

Again, HUGE thank you goes out to Birdman for the VHS that made this possible.

:phish:

emay

Holy shit :rawk:

I'll take it!! You're a god

Marmar

mopper_smurf

The Phish doing Bowie last night. Incidentally, my significant other is a major Bowie geek and she thinks the trading of vocals in Five Years was a bad idea. I concur.

ETA Star is a major train wreck.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy