News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2017-2018

Started by pcr3, September 07, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Figured I'd start this. The oft-discussed undefeated season for the defending champs is not going well at the moment.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Thanks for getting us started. Can't wait for Sunday!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

aphineday

So my Packers looked interesting. Our D looked mean, and that has been the weakest part of our entire team for the past 5-6 seasons. Rodgers had some flaws, and the offense looked a little lame... that's kind of par for the course against that insanity that is the Seahawks D. Pretty excited for next Sunday's christening of the Falcons new digs.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mehead

Quote from: aphineday on September 11, 2017, 11:34:54 AM
So my Packers looked interesting. Our D looked mean, and that has been the weakest part of our entire team for the past 5-6 seasons. Rodgers had some flaws, and the offense looked a little lame... that's kind of par for the course against that insanity that is the Seahawks D. Pretty excited for next Sunday's christening of the Falcons new digs.

don't forget about their sweet run game
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

antelope19

I thought Collinsworth was bad....Beth Mowins and Rex Ryan have lowered the bar.

ESPN Deportes?

Forget that....did anyone just hear that sideline report?

pcr3

Quote from: antelope19 on September 11, 2017, 10:52:33 PM
I thought Collinsworth was bad....Beth Mowins and Rex Ryan have lowered the bar.

ESPN Deportes?

Forget that....did anyone just hear that sideline report?

Sergio Dipp?  :-D  :-o

Not yet ready for prime time.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

khalpin

Picked some of this up on release day last weekend.

Buffalo Budd

This Raiders Chiefs game is no slouch for catches and last minute plays.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 19, 2017, 11:47:27 PM
This Raiders Chiefs game is no slouch for catches and last minute plays.

Unreal ending. The final "last play" netted me some points in my matchup against zimbra, but I guess we have another thread for that discussion. That was an entertaining game to watch.

PIE-GUY

I don't know why but this is hilarious to me.

Also, can we sticky this thread and unstick last years?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

khalpin

Gotta love seeing a wide receiver punching a guy in the helmet.  Trying to get suspended and injured at the same time.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :shakehead: