News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: kellerb on April 24, 2020, 09:50:38 AM
My 4-year-old:  "We need a Tornado to come and blow this virus away"

Me thinking: His idea is better-thought-out than Trump's.  Potentially fewer casualties, just as effective. 

Me thinking more:  If someone gave trump this idea, he would espouse it on live tv.  Then, people would have to explain to him that we can't control the weather or create tornados.

Similar to sending a bomb into a hurricane. #stablegenius
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

It always bewilders me how someone so strikingly stupid can survive childhood, much less stumble into the White House.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

Been there, done that

August 2019

Quote. Scoop: Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

sls.stormyrider

I'm convinced that if it wasn't for Jared Kushner, Trump would be lumping us all((Jews) with the rest of the "brown" people who aren't worthy
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on May 03, 2020, 11:01:35 AM
I'm convinced that if it wasn't for Jared Kushner, Trump would be lumping us all((Jews) with the rest of the "brown" people who aren't worthy

I can't see Trump actually liking Jared.  I feel like he thinks "Jared, he's got a bunch of ideas I like [like fucking ivanka and fucking poor people], but he's a slimy eel [insert jewish stereotypes].  I gotta keep him around until I don't need him anymore or he does something that makes me look bad

tet

there's not a chance Trump likes Jared - he's fucking his side-piece!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

Right
But Trumps daughter has converted to Judaism. Otherwise we would be in danger of being rounded up again etc

mbw

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on May 06, 2020, 11:04:52 AM
Right
But Trumps daughter has converted to Judaism. Otherwise we would be in danger of being rounded up again etc

The bigger issue is that the Evangelical Christians *luv* Israel because thats where Jesus will come back to end the world or some shit.
So, the wacky Christians who are his base are actually protecting you from him.

eta:

Buffalo Budd

The wacky evangelical thing is such a force.
My dad keeps telling me that God has sent Trump to put things in motion for Jerusalem and the end times. I just rebut with 'Dad, he's the closest thing to an anti-christ we'll probably see. Lies constantly but has millions believing every word that spews from his mouth.'
That always goes well.  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 06, 2020, 02:22:28 PM
My dad keeps telling me that God has sent Trump to put things in motion for Jerusalem and the end times.

See?

Such a conundrum for Trump.  Half his supporters are neo-nazis who hate Jews and the other half is evangelicals who love them.
Such a balancing act, which he is pretty good at!

sls.stormyrider

The evangelicals love Israel
Not the same as loving Jews. Except of course they love the big guy's son

Not so much conflict

Besides, in order to have conflict you have to have a conscience of some kind