News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Their love affair with Israel is also contingent on its right wing government.  At least partly. 

If the opposition ever gets in power (and stays there for a while), I bet their enthusiasm wanes.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: ytowndan on May 07, 2020, 06:29:27 PM
Their love affair with Israel is also contingent on its right wing government.  At least partly. 

If the opposition ever gets in power (and stays there for a while), I bet their enthusiasm wanes.

Nail
Head
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 09, 2020, 09:23:31 AM
This is pretty on point.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1268943581055606784

John Oliver ended his show this week with that video. The wife and I both had a tear in our eyes when it was over.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 09, 2020, 10:29:44 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 09, 2020, 09:23:31 AM
This is pretty on point.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1268943581055606784

John Oliver ended his show this week with that video. The wife and I both had a tear in our eyes when it was over.

I hear ya.

sls.stormyrider

yeah, that was a powerful, thought provoking show
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

If you liked John Oliver's take last week... you should really watch 13th on Netflix... and actually, Netflix is letting anyone watch it for free on youtube right now...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

I really hope this is not true but would not surprise me...

mbw

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

GBL

You would think that mbw wants the other guy to win in November..

:smoke:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mbw

Quote from: GBL on June 13, 2020, 11:41:12 PM
If you were dumb, you would think that mbw wants the other guy to win in November..

:smoke:

fyp.

VDB

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on June 13, 2020, 01:05:46 PM

Lindsey Graham may be the most faux-principled man in the United States Senate.
Is this still Wombat?