News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-07-09 Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Hicks, July 10, 2019, 12:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

It's not that big. MAYBE 10-11,000 capacity. It's roughly the same size as the Sound Tigers' arena in Bridgeport IIRC.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

big paug crew in attendance.  i find the lack of posts from them troubling.  PG, are you alive?  come out of that tequilla bottle and say hi to us.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on July 10, 2019, 08:09:26 PM
big paug crew in attendance.  i find the lack of posts from them troubling.  PG, are you alive?  come out of that tequilla bottle and say hi to us.

Present and accounted for, sir!

This night edges out night two for me. Honestly, the jam out of Sea of Stars before Ghost was a winner, imo. It was pure bliss... think Bird Song or Dark Star. It reached down and hugged my heart.

Epic 'paug throwdown was had for the last week. We are blessed with one of the best crews in the game!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 11, 2019, 06:33:06 PM

This night edges out night two for me. Honestly, the jam out of Sea of Stars before Ghost was a winner, imo. It was pure bliss... think Bird Song or Dark Star. It reached down and hugged my heart.

Epic 'paug throwdown was had for the last week. We are blessed with one of the best crews in the game!

Emphasis added, for fucking emphasis.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

This Beneath a Sea of Stars, Ghost, Birds Ripchord, Waste segment gives me chills.
I can honestly say I would have been a little teared up at the end of that.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: sunrisevt on July 11, 2019, 11:11:30 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 11, 2019, 06:33:06 PM

Emphasis added, for fucking emphasis.

Fuck yeah.

I had a blast at these shows, and I think this one was my favorite of my little Bangor>Fenway>Mohegan run. Patio time pre- and post-shows was so much fun. We even managed to catch the beginning of the sunrise walking out of Denny's.

I love this band and I love the paug. Can't wait for the next time.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

anthrax

I cant believe this is the 5th best option according to someone who is employed by phish :tte: