News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Skateboarding Thread

Started by emay, June 09, 2012, 11:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

was checking this out over the weekend, some great skateboard history.  Also the doc on Christian Hosoi was interesting.   

barnesy305

Quote from: susep on January 14, 2013, 08:47:57 PM
was checking this out over the weekend, some great skateboard history.  Also the doc on Christian Hosoi was interesting.   

Man, I literally just watched this on netflix tonight.

Igbo

New documentary about Danny Way.

Buffalo Budd

This dude is so rad...

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

heh, yeah just saw him on the new season of King of the Road.
BTW- love KOTR. IF u havent heard of it it airs on VICE. highly recommend checkin it out if you dig Skateboarding.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 25, 2017, 11:39:27 PM
BTW- love KOTR. IF u havent heard of it it airs on VICE. highly recommend checkin it out if you dig Skateboarding.

Thanks for the rec slim, gonna check it out today.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 26, 2017, 09:02:29 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 25, 2017, 11:39:27 PM

Thanks for the rec slim, gonna check it out today.
yeah  sesaon 2 just ended but both were awesome.
King of the ROad is yearly competition held by Thrasher thats been going on for years and Vice started covering last year.
ITs a mash up of JAckass style challenges along with a huge list of skateboarding challenges with 3 teams from diff boarding companies competing.
the silly stuff is funny, but TBH after awhile i just start skimming the eps for the skating stuff. They really push themselves  to do crazy tricks for points and you really start pulling for them.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

emay

reminds me of Richie Jackson was just watching his new part yesterday

Buffalo Budd

gah

both those dudes are super entertaining...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Caravan2001

Gundo

I've been skating again. Its been like 14 years I think. I mainly picked it up again because my lil bro is a sick skater and moving to Oklahoma City there is no accessible rock climbing like there was in Austin. I go crazy without hobbies I guess. Right now I switch between two boards. I've got one with hard wheels for the park and a cruiser board. Love both. This Jim Greco film just came out a little while ago. Get me fired up to go skate the city. Very cool kinda artsy skate vid. 

Buffalo Budd

The weather was so amazeballs this Summer that I longboarded to work pretty much every day.
Such a fantastic way to start and finish the day.
Plan to give that flic a spin tonight.

Buffalo Budd