News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

***CUSTOM 1.0 TREY SHIRT print run*** (closing orders 1/8/21)

Started by Gumbo72203, December 20, 2020, 03:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Wow, only like $12 each? That?s awesome! 

We should do this again!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

khalpin

Awesome!  Thanks for putting this together, Gumbo!   :clap:

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on January 22, 2021, 02:00:23 PM
Wow, only like $12 each? That?s awesome! 

We should do this again!

Next up, Paug.0 shirts.

emay

Sweet, drop your venmo or paypal and I can send it over.

pcr3

Thanks Gumbo, that's great news!

You can round up your 10.69 and 1.25 and call it $12 a shirt plus shipping.  I don't think anyone will begrudge you the $0.06 you're rounding up.  Well, sunrisevt might, but he's just a crotchedy old man so it's kind of a given.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ph92

Quote from: pcr3 on January 22, 2021, 08:54:40 PM

You can round up your 10.69 and 1.25 and call it $12 a shirt plus shipping.  I don't think anyone will begrudge you the $0.06 you're rounding up.  Well, sunrisevt might, but he's just a crotchedy old man so it's kind of a given.
and here I was thinking we should leave it at 10.69 because.... 69.... Nice
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

ytowndan

Great price!  I can't wait!

Also, as a postal carrier, I thank you for your business.   :-)
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

GBL

I'll round my three shirts up to $40 then for your trouble

Excited to give some belated Xmas presents!  (I've been blaming USPS lol)
If this is love, I'm never going home..

sunrisevt

Bite me, Rizzi!  :-P

12 bucks is dirty cheap.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: sunrisevt on January 23, 2021, 01:16:09 PM

Bite me, Rizzi!  :-P

12 bucks is dirty cheap.

^^^ Crotchedy, indeed.

Gumbo72203

Haha sick, thanks everyone.  We'll call it $12 a shirt then, plus shipping.  That's fine by me. 

As far as shipping, do you all think a 9.5 x 12.5 padded envelope will do the trick?  Sunrise and Superfreaker are the biggest orders, at 6 shirts.  I have to imagine we can roll that shit up and fit them in, right?  I have other materials at the house anyway if we need to do it that way.  I ask, because if we go that route with the Priority Mail, then I am to understand that shipping is $8.55. 

These are the mailers I'm looking at:  https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-padded-flat-rate-envelope-P_EP14PE

and this is where I'm getting the pricing:  https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

Thoughts?  The legal envelope is a little bit bigger, but that's just the cardstock guy and it isn't padded.  And the boxes go up to like $13.55.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Superfreakie

I don't care about any additional shipping costs - they are minor. Nor, I suspect, do most of your customers. Just get 'er done.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Hicks

$20.55 all in sounds good.

They?re shirts, I don?t think we need to worry too much about the packaging. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.