News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 27, 2015, 08:13:40 PM
Why are my "unread posts" and "unread replies" as well as my avatar pic no longer coming up on my login page?
in the upper right corner of the header there is an arrow you can click and it will display that info again

next to the words "simple machines forum"
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on August 20, 2015, 06:23:36 PM
so, my Note 4 phone will not open the paug.
any other website opens just fine.
it started this morning for no apparent reason.
I have cleared all my caches and whatnot and checked my setting to see if anything looked wonky in there, and pulled the battery and did a hard reboot.

still nothing.  and again, its the only site this is happening too, which makes my phone pretty worthless.

any ideas?  is this the devil?  i'm pretty sure this is the work of the devil.

Truth.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: jedifunk on August 27, 2015, 08:55:24 PM
Why are my "unread posts" and "unread replies" as well as my avatar pic no longer coming up on my login page?
in the upper right corner of the header there is an arrow you can click and it will display that info again

Awesome. All is good in the world again.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

jedifunk

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 28, 2015, 10:37:39 AM
Quote from: jedifunk on August 27, 2015, 08:55:24 PM

Awesome. All is good in the world again.
:rawk:
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VDB

I'm suddenly seeing what look like progress bars under each thread name in the various board pages.
Is this still Wombat?

ytowndan

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on September 05, 2015, 06:01:27 PM
I'm suddenly seeing what look like progress bars under each thread name in the various board pages.

Yeah, I just noticed the same thing.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mehead

Quote from: ytowndan on September 05, 2015, 06:13:10 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on September 05, 2015, 06:01:27 PM

Yeah, I just noticed the same thing.

I was getting something like that earlier on my pc but not my phone. I couldn't post anything and was getting some type of error message saying my post couldn't exceed 80 characters or something like that and it was automatically highlighting the topic name.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VDB

Hmm, I was seeing it on my iPad, not here in Chrome for Mac and also not on my iPhone.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

tet

A new feature I am playing with, sorry. It's for "hot" threads...  Continue on your way, custies...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

khalpin

Quote from: tet on September 05, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
A new feature I am playing with, sorry. It's for "hot" threads...  Continue on your way, custies...
:samurai:

mopper_smurf

I'd like a breakdown of the colors and shit. Do we get a rainbow at some point of "hotness"? And if so, is it a real one?
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

tet

Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 06, 2015, 02:04:25 AM

I'd like a breakdown of the colors and shit. Do we get a rainbow at some point of "hotness"? And if so, is it a real one?

you'll get double rainbows, all across the sky... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Quote from: tet on September 06, 2015, 08:44:59 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 06, 2015, 02:04:25 AM

you'll get double rainbows, all across the sky...

I got only one this morning. Slightly disappointed.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy