News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-12-07 - North Charleston Coliseum N. Charleston, SC - Post-Show Discussion

Started by mbw, December 08, 2019, 11:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

:phish:
12/07/2019

NORTH CHARLESTON COLISEUM
North Charleston, SC

SET I: Fluffhead > Ocelot, Nellie Kane > The Dogs > Reba, Halfway to the Moon > Train Song > Guyute, Strange Design, Moonage Daydream

SET II: The Connection, Mr. Completely > Crosseyed and Painless > Dirt, Cool Amber and Mercury > Split Open and Melt > Crosseyed and Painless > Split Open and Melt, A Life Beyond The Dream > Wilson > The Squirming Coil

ENCORE: Grind, Frankenstein

*All songs obviously finished because they with played another song after them or the set/show was over.

mbw

birdman

Straight Fire.
Had a huge group of paugers and extended family behind stage last night. Loved the mr completely/Crisseyed/LDB jam. Fantastic stuff.
And in case you're all wondering who won phish tour last night———> :sbw:
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

Quote from: birdman on December 08, 2019, 12:19:22 PM

Rule #1, with exposition, please.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Bobafett

I can confirm that, depending on the rules and parameters, he did, in fact, win.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Just watched the second set.

Pretty, pretty good, Split got super weird and I dug the C&P reprise.

Wondering what's up for tonight, seems like they may do something out of the ordinary.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Pretty surprised that with a new album in the can they have not played anything new.

GBL

Quote from: sunrisevt on December 08, 2019, 12:33:44 PM
Quote from: birdman on December 08, 2019, 12:19:22 PM

Rule #1, with exposition, please.

From what I heard he stripped down naked and ran around the lot post show...
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on December 08, 2019, 04:16:47 PM
Pretty surprised that with a new album in the can they have not played anything new.

Scotty & I discussed this in Pittsburgh.
It's not Phish's usual play to sit on the new stuff...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Gumbo72203

Quote from: mbw on December 08, 2019, 04:16:47 PM

wait what???  new album???
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again