News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

:clap: :beers: :rawk: :beerbang: :rockout: :banana:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

tet

dude.... DUDE....  :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Marmar

Isnt this AI shit insane?

Maybe my next example with it will be something I upsample to 4k? It would def. need to be proshot though...havent had much luck takin medium quality footage to 4k yet.....

Yet.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

Also, that YEM totally smokes.  What a great watch.  Thanks again, Mar!

Gumbo72203

dude i'm sure this has been posted, but we have footage of the Lakewood Gin now!!!

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Marmar

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 20, 2020, 12:30:02 PM
dude i'm sure this has been posted, but we have footage of the Lakewood Gin now!!!

Had that for years....but yes, Pharchive did a great job with the color correction! The previous version of that which was floating around was barely watchable because of the color issues. Keep your eyes peeled....more crazy shit is about to go down!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Gumbo72203

Quote from: Marmar on October 20, 2020, 04:46:00 PM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 20, 2020, 12:30:02 PM

Had that for years....but yes, Pharchive did a great job with the color correction! The previous version of that which was floating around was barely watchable because of the color issues. Keep your eyes peeled....more crazy shit is about to go down!

I can't wait!  Its been a joy to watch all of these that you and Pharchive are doing.  Unreal stuff I thought I'd never get to see. 

Like the Mud Island video!  Unreal!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Marmar

coming soon!

khalpin

Awesome!  How much weed did they smoke in between sets at this show?

WhatstheUse?

Woah! Super intrigued to see that one, what a wacky show.
Bring in the dude!

tet

Quote from: khalpin on October 25, 2020, 05:20:55 PM
yes
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Marmar

Quote from: khalpin on October 25, 2020, 05:20:55 PM

Hash....Trey announced it before set break....

Apparently a lot....Just listen to it.....and when you see it, it's OBVIOUS.