News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Remembering Shawn...

Started by tet, May 18, 2012, 11:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

Wow....

Hadn't met him yet but was looking forward to seeing him at a show this summer. I was always amazed even when I first joined the paug by his positive attitude given what he's had to endure...a true inspiration. And of course, no one took better photos of Phish.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

redrum

RIP WW.
You'll surely be missed but your spirit will live on forever..
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Undermind

RIP WW
:cry:

Not sure what to say except this is very sad news.  I've always enjoyed interacting with him on the paug, but never got to meet him in person.  He seemed like a real stand up dude and a talented photographer that had to go through so much...
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

VDB

Damn. This is sad news indeed.  :-(
Is this still Wombat?

Bobafett

Fare thee well, Shawn.

You took some incredible pictures and ware always so willing to share. 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Superfreakie

Fare thee well,

(shawn/whyweigh/liquidgoggles work/life/love can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidgoggles/ )

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Gundo

MiamiPhish

Haven't been posting very often, but I wanted to pay my respects to one of the few Paugers I've met irl.

RIP, Shawn.  Have a jam with Jerry for us.

blatboom

He really did take some amazing pictures.  I had a B&W Trey shot from Hampton on my desktop for ages

Superfreakie

I bought the Page black and white and it will forever hang on the wall in my music room. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

westcider

mistercharlie

I only got to meet Shawn once, at the pre-show meet-up in Chicago this past summer, but he was a great guy and an amazing photographer. The shots he got were always phenomenal.

I'll miss him.  :cry:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

I don't even know what to say. RIP brother.  :cry:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.