News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucusty

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Yes but, welcome back ucusty.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

ucusty is the Destiny Unbound of paugers!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

Hicks

Quote from: August on May 06, 2020, 08:25:23 PM
Woah.
You're more like the Two Versions of Me. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Haha...I'm like Two Versions of Me too after all the quarantine weight I've been packing on.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on May 06, 2020, 10:29:36 PM
Quote from: August on May 06, 2020, 08:25:23 PM
Woah.
You're more like the Two Versions of Me.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

Quote from: mattstick on April 06, 2020, 08:41:11 PM
Counter offer: a Giants Stadium 91 LP Box + my Horseshoe Curve extra for it

Still down, Matt?
I'll do this swap if you are.

mistercharlie

I'm assuming everyone heard about the woman in her 80's with the 'Need more BEER' sign. If not, it happened and Miller or Coors sent her beer. Here's another lady who is one of us.

mistercharlie

VMP teased a Dead boxset dropping tomorrow on instagram.

mattstick

Can't really think of what they will put in a VMP Anthology GD boxset... live stuff? albums?  Weird choice for an artist Anthology box.