News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2020

Started by anthrax, January 17, 2020, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

great sounding dead vid from, of all places...tinley park, illinois, on now...

Hicks

Pretty spooky watching Brent sing He's Gone a few days before his death.

RIP.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on August 07, 2020, 10:55:08 PM

RIP.

Totally thought that all night. 5 days to be exact, and I'm sure you've seen the video of 7/23 where he gets really shady before they start the second set...his last...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

anthrax

Quote from: pcr3 on August 08, 2020, 02:52:08 AM
Quote from: Hicks on August 07, 2020, 10:55:08 PM

RIP.

Totally thought that all night. 5 days to be exact, and I'm sure you've seen the video of 7/23 where he gets really shady before they start the second set...his last...

linky would be lovely

PIE-GUY

After the 3-night run this weekend Phish will be going to "approximately once per month" schedule for DaaM series.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

That news made me sad. All good things must end though.  :cry:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

if it's once a month, they better be bomb ass non 3.0 drops every single time!

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on September 03, 2020, 03:16:56 PM
if it's once a month, they better be bomb ass non 3.0 drops every single time!

For sure!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

The twitter melts over this have been something else.

anthrax

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 03, 2020, 08:11:38 PM
The twitter melts over this have been something else.

got sucked into twitter pretty hard over the long boring summer.  i've never been a social media guy, so it was weird.  haven't checked it in 3 weeks and it's been great.  it's a useful tool for getting info from bands and reaching out to people that may help you in life that you'd normally never be able to get in touch with, but, for me, it's not a place to hang.

sunrisevt

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I think it kinda makes sense. I can muster a lot more excitement for a once-a-month thing spread over the weekend than I can for a weekly Tuesday night thing.

A bunch of my extended family have had a weekly chat going Saturday nights since the end of March, which has been great, but we're switching to monthly now.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

cactusfan

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 04, 2020, 12:41:22 PM
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I think it kinda makes sense. I can muster a lot more excitement for a once-a-month thing spread over the weekend than I can for a weekly Tuesday night thing.

A bunch of my extended family have had a weekly chat going Saturday nights since the end of March, which has been great, but we're switching to monthly now.

I think monthly makes sense too.

What would make the most sense is a monthly 1.0 stream with accompanying livephish release.

khalpin

Quote from: cactusfan on September 04, 2020, 09:45:39 PM

What would make the most sense is a monthly 1.0 stream with accompanying livephish release.
:clap:

ytowndan

Quote from: khalpin on September 05, 2020, 02:16:17 PM

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: ytowndan on September 07, 2020, 11:25:25 AM
Quote from: khalpin on September 05, 2020, 02:16:17 PM

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy