News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/03 - VWA at Encore Park - Alpharetta, GA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, July 03, 2010, 11:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

07/03
Verizon Wireless at Encore Park
Alpharetta, GA

I:
Character Zero, Destiny Unbound, Rift, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Bathtub Gin, Mountains in the Mist, NICU, Gumbo, My Sweet One, Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan, Strange Design, Sanity, Run Like an Antelope

II:
Rock and Roll> Prince Caspian> Tweezer> Slave to the Traffic Light, Bouncing Around the Room, Possum, Backwards Down the Number Line> Harry Hood> Loving Cup

E:
Sleeping Monkey> Tweezer Reprise
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Damn you deuce, the first time I get a good score and you get an even better one.  :beers:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 03, 2010, 11:50:28 PM
Damn you deuce, the first time I get a good score and you get an even better one.  :beers:

My first good score as well.  That's too funny!
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Undermind

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Undermind

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: aphineday on July 03, 2010, 11:52:02 PM
FUCK. Tonight was fun.  :beers: :beers: Happy 4th everyone!

Tonight was very fun!!! Semi-nice stream, good beers, and the paug plus  :smoke: I'm a happy dude right now.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

thechad

Good times, first set list thread for me of the tour, now to feed the dogs and 'put the wife to bed' probably be back later tonight.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mistercharlie

justjezmund

shit i got o open another beer and i miss the end of LST...... :frustrated:

oh well shit looks awesome and im stayin up to hear it.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

Undermind

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 03, 2010, 11:54:10 PM
Quote from: Undermind on July 03, 2010, 11:53:12 PM
Glad I didn't delete that LST!

I was worried there for a minute you might.

I think I learned my lesson!  I am tremendously  :smoke: though!