News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/20 - Utica Memorial Aud. - Guyutica, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, October 20, 2010, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

2010-10-20
Utica Memorial Auditorium
Guyutica, NY

Set1: My Soul, Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan, Vultures, Wolfman's Brother > Cities*, Guyute, David Bowie**^ , Wilson** -> McGrupp And The Watchful Hosemaster -> Saw It Again** > Run Like An Antelope**

Set2: Drowned > Sand > Theme From The Bottom, Axilla I, Birds Of A Feather, Tela, Split Open And Melt > Have Mercy > Piper^^ > Split Open And Melt~, Slave To The Traffic Light

Encore: Good Times Bad Times

*  Look over there, Genesee Factory!
** with Guyute teases/lyrics
^  Wilson jamming
^^ Birds teases
~  My Soul Teases (From Mike)

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Multibeast12

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Buffalo Budd

Don't know about everyone in attendance but what I heard sounded like buttah!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

rowjimmy

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Multibeast12 on October 20, 2010, 11:45:36 PM
Can't wait till sunday

Ditto, and throw in Provi and Manchvegas for good measure.

My only concern is that they just blew their load.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2010, 11:46:07 PM
::waits for  :wtu: to bump the Phish is Fucking Back thread::

This.

Quote from: tehdead on October 20, 2010, 11:46:16 PM
guess the stream was through the guys rig. AWESOME JOB!

And This.

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2010, 11:48:51 PM

And This.  You shouldn't have teased the fat Kid, that's all I'm sayin'
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Shame there's no show tomorrow... I'll still be watching Friday the 13th pt7 tomorrow night.