News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ

Started by Superfreakie, January 12, 2020, 06:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 13, 2021, 02:42:04 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on May 13, 2021, 01:03:07 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 13, 2021, 07:22:39 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 12, 2021, 02:06:29 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 11, 2021, 12:51:58 PM
Just secured hotel suite at Atlantic Palace for GBL, the mrs. and I (on boardwalk between Ballys and Hard Rock - right at venue. Regrettably, let my Hard Rock resy expire last year and did not book for this year when new tentative dates were released. Then GBL got on me yesterday. Another group of us are at Ballys right next door. You looking for housing?

Quite possibly... I?d lean more towards yea. I let my hard rock go, too.

It's GBL, Mrs. SF, and me. Possibly one other, if Canada allows travel between the US at that time. We have a junior suite with a kitchenette. We can lug some high end blow up mattresses we have to accommodate you. Looks like Sunrise is looking for floor space but he snores.

It's true.

Me too, if I can get across the border, let's chat.  :tte:

Lol, this sounds perfect.
I can supply my own air mattress, etc if y?all are down with me +1.
I?m facking pumped.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Superfreakie

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 13, 2021, 07:07:16 PM
Just secured hotel suite at Atlantic Palace for GBL, the mrs. and I (on boardwalk between Ballys and Hard Rock - right at venue. Regrettably, let my Hard Rock resy expire last year and did not book for this year when new tentative dates were released. Then GBL got on me yesterday. Another group of us are at Ballys right next door. You looking for housing?

It's GBL, Mrs. SF, and me. Possibly one other, if Canada allows travel between the US at that time. We have a junior suite with a kitchenette. We can lug some high end blow up mattresses we have to accommodate you. Looks like Sunrise is looking for floor space but he snores.

It's true.

I?m facking pumped.

The more the merrier!
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 13, 2021, 10:16:20 PM

It's true.

I?m facking pumped.

The more the merrier!

Thanks for offering the space... but I just booked online at the same place!
Sunrise, sounds like one of us got you covered... you too, budd!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sunrisevt

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 15, 2021, 05:59:12 PM

Yer on, sister.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Superfreakie

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 15, 2021, 05:59:12 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 13, 2021, 10:16:20 PM

It's true.

I?m facking pumped.

The more the merrier!

Thanks for offering the space... but I just booked online at the same place!

:banana: :rockout: :beers:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 13, 2021, 04:55:36 PM
Right on.

Even better if your cute coworker who was at Bangor 2019 wants to join.  :-P  :sbw:

Welp, she's due to pop out a baby on July 1st but I'll do my best.  :wink:
I've never been to Atlantic City, thanks a bunch for the offer on space AACB.
It's a long shot but stranger things have happened.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

We should at least all try and get rooms next/close to each other

Or maybe not, depending on how loud sunrise snores  :wtu: :tte:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

tet

i'm at the Trop, which I love/hate. It's like the Hotel Pennsylvania, but maybe only slightly less haunted.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: emay on May 20, 2021, 12:02:16 AM
Phish.com says Saturday is sold out

i wondered if/when this would happen.
i feel like this is going to be a shit show.... a great, great, shit show  :crazy: :beers:
and i CANNOT WAIT to be a part of it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 20, 2021, 01:13:24 AM
Quote from: emay on May 20, 2021, 12:02:16 AM
Phish.com says Saturday is sold out

i wondered if/when this would happen.
i feel like this is going to be a shit show.... a great, great, shit show  :crazy: :beers:
and i CANNOT WAIT to be a part of it.

I am pumped.  Looks like i will be staying on the bay a mile away in a sweet house.  Still holding on to my Bally's res just i case but either way, pumped for these shows.

Multibeast12

Got a 3 day pass. I wasn't planning on these shows but my friend convinced me. Can't wait to be back.

emay

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on July 21, 2021, 06:35:33 PM
3 day passes are on sale again

SO many tickets out there.  I have COT notification set for these shows on my phone because I still need a Saturday Foundation ticket and it's blowing up 5 times an hour lol.  i even sa a 3 day pass for $75, but I am guessing that had to be a mistake.  I am super pumped for these shows, but a week ago I was 100%, now with Delta variant I am probably 30/70, so just monitoring the whole situation.  Really don't want to have to scrap this trip, but also not fired up about current covid situation.  Ugh.

emay

Yeah I have seen so many passes on CoT for this run haha. It would be nice to go since Friday and Sunday will likely be tickets on the ground. I keep thinking about making a spur of the moment plan for a weekend run but with the airline prices and the delta variant accumulating, its hard to commit. This and Hershey are still in the running if I make it back east for a week to visit some fam.