Author Topic: 08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ  (Read 2151 times)

Offline alcoholandcoffeebeans

• In the Band
  • would rather yell and spit.
Re: 08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2021, 12:10:12 PM »
SO...
y'all still gonna go?
still got a place to stay?

this is the set of shows I banked on happening after my southern move and probably can't do any others unless a Georgia show is real...
not sure on the place to stay yet or if i'll have a tag-a-long but i'm really looking forward to this if it happens.
honest to the point of recklessness...

♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Offline Superfreakie

• Gamehendge
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2021, 12:51:58 PM »
Just secured hotel suite at Atlantic Palace for GBL, the mrs. and I (on boardwalk between Ballys and Hard Rock - right at venue. Regrettably, let my Hard Rock resy expire last year and did not book for this year when new tentative dates were released. Then GBL got on me yesterday. Another group of us are at Ballys right next door. You looking for housing?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Offline GBL

• Lot Security
  • In the Band
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2021, 01:17:44 PM »
Possibility of AC AND Vegas in the same year?  First time ever??  Sounds dangerous
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Offline sunrisevt

• In the Band
  • C'est pour nous proteger, les fleurs et bougies
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2021, 05:02:51 PM »
Just confirmed tickets for all 3, once again looking for lodging.

ETA:  :-o  Holy price-gouging, Batman!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 05:19:10 PM by sunrisevt »
Quote from: Eleanor Marsail
I love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Offline shoreline99

• In the Band
  • shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite
    • My List
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2021, 05:28:20 PM »
Strong maybe for Fri/Sat. Have to convince the Mrs. we don't need to go to a wedding that weekend
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Offline alcoholandcoffeebeans

• In the Band
  • would rather yell and spit.
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2021, 02:06:29 PM »
Just secured hotel suite at Atlantic Palace for GBL, the mrs. and I (on boardwalk between Ballys and Hard Rock - right at venue. Regrettably, let my Hard Rock resy expire last year and did not book for this year when new tentative dates were released. Then GBL got on me yesterday. Another group of us are at Ballys right next door. You looking for housing?

Quite possibly... I?d lean more towards yea. I let my hard rock go, too.
honest to the point of recklessness...

♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Offline WhatstheUse?

• Gamehendge
  • "Dances with Dirty"
    • The Jauntee
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2021, 06:37:49 PM »
It?s killing me to have to likely miss this run. The crew is thick!

So many fond memories of AC.
Phish makes me happy.  It's as simple as that.

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2021, 12:29:36 AM »
I'm in.  Staying at Bally's right now but a chance I am going to stay at a house with friends.  But most likely Bally's.  Got the room at beginning of March, went back to look yesterday and AC rooms are through the roof!!  Not thrilled with Ballys but happy I got something.

Offline Superfreakie

• Gamehendge
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2021, 07:22:39 AM »

It's GBL, Mrs. SF, and me. Possibly one other, if Canada allows travel between the US at that time. We have a junior suite with a kitchenette. We can lug some high end blow up mattresses we have to accommodate you. Looks like Sunrise is looking for floor space but he snores. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Offline tet

• you love it
  • r00t@week4paug.net
  • In the Band
    • week4paug.net
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2021, 07:35:19 AM »
i'm in all 3 nights, and currently have a room at the Trop - which is a fucking dump but slightly less-so than other places.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Offline sunrisevt

• In the Band
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2021, 01:03:07 PM »

It's GBL, Mrs. SF, and me. Possibly one other, if Canada allows travel between the US at that time. We have a junior suite with a kitchenette. We can lug some high end blow up mattresses we have to accommodate you. Looks like Sunrise is looking for floor space but he snores.

It's true.
I love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2021, 02:42:04 PM »

It's true.

Me too, if I can get across the border, let's chat.  :tte:
Just got up off the couch to drop a deuce while the band belts out Fuckerpants.
You shouldn't shit in the living room even if it's your house. - 𝜋

Offline sunrisevt

• In the Band
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2021, 04:55:36 PM »
Right on.

Even better if your cute coworker who was at Bangor 2019 wants to join.  :-P  :sbw:

Offline GBL

• Lot Security
  • In the Band
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2021, 05:37:11 PM »

No snoring allowed

That's my life motto at this point
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Online Hicks

• IKKULUS
  • Gamehendge
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2021, 05:53:55 PM »

No snoring allowed

That's my life motto at this point

Get that guy a CPAP stat!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.